chuckyyes10

A mod request i really wish for...

Can a good modder make a mod where your in a prison and you can do all kind of stuff like join prison gangs and events would occur and you could make a riot with your gang can someone do my idea i really would like to have a prison life experience in gta 4

The closest script to a prison mod can be found here.

true but it just breaking out of prison i can do this without the mod just go into prison and shoot some guard then jump out

true but it just breaking out of prison i can do this without the mod just go into prison and shoot some guard then jump out

I never said it was a prison mod, I said it's the closest script you can get to it.

-Snip- Off topic segment removed in order for thread to remain on topic,-Staff.

At the OP:

In addition to the prison break mod that crossfire mentioned there is this one as well http://gtaforums.com/topic/465024-gtaivrelprison-mod/

Although it's pretty much the same thing I believe but with some slight changes. My advice would be perhaps to use one of these mods and just roleplay. Generally speaking not many people want to spend time in a prison, I think most people here would prefer to patrol liberty city. ;)

Um? no offence, but that's a little gay.. you can do that anyway, go into the prison & punch someone, theres your fighting gangs.

Really? Was there ANY need to post that at all? If you're planning on calling somone's idea "gay", just please don't even post it. It's irrelevant and immature. If this is how you act all the time you need to seriously grow up.

^This. There is a time and place for a comment like that and the mod suggestions board isn't one of them. Keep it to yourself.

Please stay on topic, any further off-topic posts will be removed.

At least he didn't use someone's lifestyle as an insult. Are you aware that your comment is derogatory to those who choose to be gay? Keep that sort of comment to yourself is my advice. Being gay is not a negative so shouldn't be used as a negative comment just because it doesn't conform to your ideals.

However, not to derail this thread from it's purpose.......

At the OP:

In addition to the prison break mod that crossfire mentioned there is this one as well http://gtaforums.com/topic/465024-gtaivrelprison-mod/

Although it's pretty much the same thing I believe but with some slight changes. My advice would be perhaps to use one of these mods and just roleplay. Generally speaking not many people want to spend time in a prison, I think most people here would prefer to patrol liberty city. ;)

-Snip- Off topic segment removed after being told to stop going off topic, -Staff.

On Topic- If you have EFLC it won't work, the alarm just goes off inside the prison & I think the front gates are always unlocked ( go figure)

All off topic posts (or portions) have been removed or edited to counteract any further de-railment of this topic. All of you please think before you post, if you see something that's offensive, report it. Other wise you're simply giving more attention to the negative post. Any further off topic posts will be met with a warning.

On topic: I think the script CrossFire posted will be the closest thing you'll get. The mod you're asking for would require a good amount of scripting and you'd need to find a modder dedicated to making it. Would still be kinda cool to see however.

All off topic posts (or portions) have been removed or edited to counteract any further de-railment of this topic. All of you please think before you post, if you see something that's offensive, report it. Other wise you're simply giving more attention to the negative post. Any further off topic posts will be met with a warning.

On topic: I think the script CrossFire posted will be the closest thing you'll get. The mod you're asking for would require a good amount of scripting and you'd need to find a modder dedicated to making it. Would still be kinda cool to see however.

Thanks, Justin. OP's idea actually sounds pretty neat. Maybe someone will pick it up some day.