Jakebag

Anyone know where I could get a British Crown Vic?

I know that Crown Victorias aren't traditionally used in the UK but does anyone know if there is one or know anyone who would be interested in making one?  I think it would look really cool and would be interested in using one in GTA. I've always admired them, they are great cars.

Edited by Jakebag

That's a CRAZY idea. I'm not a modder, but how would you want it made? Blue lights and green-blue checkered decals?

Yeah blue lights and more yellow (although I see what you mean by green, it does look a little green) and blue decals. Probably wouldn't be the easiest to do as the crown vic wasn't made for british 'skins'.

I couldn't make a model if my life depended on it. Also I think that would be a little weird with British skin.

Yeah it would look a little weird but that is kind of the whole point, It would look strange but it would also look pretty awesome. :)

They drive on the other side of the car too...drivers on the right.

DrDetroit

I'm sure it would be possible to make a Crown Vic passenger side drive, you can make them 5 speed & I also saw a video of someone that turned theirs into a 5 speed 5.0L Diesel.

I'm sure it would be possible to make a Crown Vic passenger side drive, you can make them 5 speed & I also saw a video of someone that turned theirs into a 5 speed 5.0L Diesel.

Would be very weird looking to me, neat, but weird looking.  That car probably drinks too much gas and too big for Europe.  Although haven't been yet (going to France, Belgium, Holland, and Germany this fall), seems the roads are kinda small and tight.  More fitting for a smaller car or motorcycle.

5-speed, 5.0L...wow, that's gotta move quick.

DrDetroit

Would be very weird looking to me, neat, but weird looking.  That car probably drinks too much gas and too big for Europe.  Although haven't been yet (going to France, Belgium, Holland, and Germany this fall), seems the roads are kinda small and tight.  More fitting for a smaller car or motorcycle.

5-speed, 5.0L...wow, that's gotta move quick.

DrDetroit

I have seen some video's in different countries & If I'm not mistaken, I THINK there france has a couple CV's or had, but there are other countries that use them & I was wrong, I don't think it's a 5.0L but it DOES have a Cummins which is beast of an engine, will go forever

Link:

Edited by Slimory

I have seen some video's in different countries & If I'm not mistaken, I THINK there france has a couple CV's or had, but there are other countries that use them & I was wrong, I don't think it's a 5.0L but it DOES have a Cummins which is beast of an engine, will go forever

Link:

'>

I saw some pics from somewhere in the Middle East, which had them. They were slightly older models with old strobe lights.

At least better then the junkers Russian Cops use lol

At least better then the junkers Russian Cops use lol

They are fine with what they have, less to worry if someone scraps the paint.. There are (or were) some CVPIs in Moscow Traffic Police, I even have photos of them, and they are used in Belarus still, too. Can that be considered Europe?