Sign in to follow this  
lkjhfdgkdfjshgbn

car back up

I got lcpdfr 1.0b to work, so I went ahead and installed a fhp 2010 cruiser, I forgot to back it up and now when I start the game it crashes. I bought the game on steam and it took me about 10-13 hours to download thanks to my internet, can anyone send me the new police cars.wtd police cars.wtf and police 2.wtd police 2.wtf or do you know how to get them back,

will it work if i just install another police car and it covers the broken one? I don't want to try it because idk if it will screw things up more.

Edited by BouncyjMC

I got lcpdfr 1.0b to work, so I went ahead and installed a fhp 2010 cruiser, I forgot to back it up and now when I start the game it crashes. I bought the game on steam and it took me about 10-13 hours to download thanks to my internet, can anyone send me the new police cars.wtd police cars.wtf and police 2.wtd police 2.wtf or do you know how to get them back,

will it work if i just install another police car and it covers the broken one? I don't want to try it because idk if it will screw things up more.

Always back up BEFORE modding.

Your best bet is actually to reinstall GTA IV and then backup the entire directory for safe keeping. Messing with vehicle models will cause a lot of crashes and errors usually, and "patching" them with different vehicle models will fix some issues if done correctly, but then could still cause issues as well.

Seriously, redownload, then back up everything, then install your mods cause it will save you hours of downloading and waiting if you have those backups freely at hand.

Nah, just search up Gta iv vehicle original and you get it all brand new. Then you don't need to reinstall for hours.

Hmm but then you are relying on some random files on the internet. I dislike that a huge amount.

your choice though not mine.

It's fine, but thanks for the help. :P

No worries, glad I could help :)