Black Jesus

*New Intro*

Hey guys, just wanted to show my new intro that I've been working on. I think it's a 6/10 but I don't know how to improve it. Maybe I could've used an enb for the clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgTPAHct-ks

Edited by Blackjesus32

Idf say a 5/10 only because in my opinion the intro should only be ingame clips not reality. But other than that its ok

Idf say a 5/10 only because in my opinion the intro should only be ingame clips not reality. But other than that its ok

Ur right, I've been having trouble with my game so I was only able to put like 3 decent clips. Thanks for the honesty

Hey guys, just wanted to show my new intro that I've been working on. I think it's a 6/10 but I don't know how to improve it. Maybe I could've used an enb for the clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgTPAHct-ks

I don't like the combo of LCPDFR and Cops mixing together, + it's a bit long.

Very nice intro, honestly I would say 7/10. I would say to use an enb for your game, and try to get more ingame shots, the mixing the real world and the game is a little odd.

I don't like the combo of LCPDFR and Cops mixing together, + it's a bit long.

Yea I'll try and trim it down to 20 sec at the longest

Very nice intro, honestly I would say 7/10. I would say to use an enb for your game, and try to get more ingame shots, the mixing the real world and the game is a little odd.

Thanks and I just realized those shots I was using realistic time cycle not an enb so I'll get more in game shots 

I liked it, however I prefer the COPS intro (Just throwing out a different opinion). And the music, is it possible to use the "COPS intro music" instead of just the intro to the song? I love the lyrics with real clips :)

Other than that I liked it, but I've seen some better versions. But, you should try to add the "COPS is filmed on location with real law enforcement. Every suspect is innocent untill proven guilty in the court of law" or whatever they used to say in the beginning :thumbsup:

Sidenote: Hopefully you're not sad or anything by my statement, just giving you my honest opinion.

I liked it, however I prefer the COPS intro (Just throwing out a different opinion). And the music, is it possible to use the "COPS intro music" instead of just the intro to the song? I love the lyrics with real clips :)

Other than that I liked it, but I've seen some better versions. But, you should try to add the "COPS is filmed on location with real law enforcement. Every suspect is innocent untill proven guilty in the court of law" or whatever they used to say in the beginning :thumbsup:

Sidenote: Hopefully you're not sad or anything by my statement, just giving you my honest opinion.

Thanks, and I would use "bad boys" but I want to avoid copyright issues

Honestly not that great, 3/10, could use a ton of work. Maybe lower the volume of your clips, so it fits well with the music. also, be careful of copyright infringement with the music, and logos you use.

Edited by Requiem

Don't do intro's, they look fancy and all but it's not very convenient for your viewers, who'd rather you go straight into the action instead of beating around the bush too much. Look at it from the viewer's perspective.

P.S Video doesn't work :|

Edited by Khanage

Don't do intro's, they look fancy and all but it's not very convenient for your viewers, who'd rather you go straight into the action instead of beating around the bush too much. Look at it from the viewer's perspective.

Youtube have been down and up the latest hour... Sigh

It might work now and I'm trying to figure out sony vegas so I can make a 5 or 10 second long intro

Hey guys, found an intro template I like and added copyright free music and this was the outcome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZanLAQCjhM&feature=youtu.be