Darkray347

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Whenever I play gta iv with  country side mountains V installed, my game freezes up within the first 10 minutes. 

Link: http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/countryside-mountains-v-f19701

I have lcpdfr and a few other mods. 

What other mods do you have installed? List them please :)

Have you tried running the game without this map mod as it could likely be that causing the issue, and if it isn't the case do you have vehicle models running?

Whenever I play gta iv with  country side mountains V installed, my game freezes up within the first 10 minutes. 

Link: http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/countryside-mountains-v-f19701

I have lcpdfr and a few other mods. 

The combination of the extra map and vehicle mods are probably crashing your PC because it can't handle all of the polygons and texture drawing. Ditch the car mods if you want to use the map, or ditch the map if you want to use the car mods.

I think it's vDH Police Helper or some others... it sometimes crashes it sometimes doesn't. I also have this invisible tree bug when driving around the mountains, I crash into invisible trees.

I think it's vDH Police Helper or some others... it sometimes crashes it sometimes doesn't. I also have this invisible tree bug when driving around the mountains, I crash into invisible trees.

As unr3al has said it's likely the combination of vehicle models and map addons. Script mods don't generally produce graphical glitches like invisible trees unless they have a "setAllTreesInvisible = true" feature. (which they don't)

Try removing either the map mod or the vehicle models and see if it fixes it.

Also if you're using VDH_PoliceHelper, disable the world events because these have been known to cause a lot of issues lately.

Edited by LukeD