Lundy

Adam-12 69' Plymouth Satellite

Is there anyone who can make a 69' Plymouth Satellite with the can lights as a model of Adam-12? I've been looking but all i could find that was the closest was a 2 door police car with the can lights but it wouldn't work too good for transporting suspects. Anyone? 883048f5340284c72354fb89ec4f191f.jpg

I agree. I want this super bad. The closest things we have are Monacos.

Yea, and impalas, even i would settle if someone just slapped the can lights on a monaco or 83 impala.

Yea, and impalas, even i would settle if someone just slapped the can lights on a monaco or 83 impala.

Now, I don't know in the least bit how to model, but couldn't you take the "vintage Regina" or the "LSPD Regina" (since they are unlocked) and take the lights off, and put them on another car?

It seems possible. I'd love to see a spotlight with a red lens, like the LSPD one.

Is there anyone who can make a 69' Plymouth Satellite with the can lights as a model of Adam-12? I've been looking but all i could find that was the closest was a 2 door police car with the can lights but it wouldn't work too good for transporting suspects. Anyone? 

We might be able to ask him to do a police version. I am unable to contact him due to just having created an account. It might be our best bet.

http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/1971-dodge-polara-v10-f26633

We might be able to ask him to do a police version. I am unable to contact him due to just having created an account. It might be our best bet.

http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/1971-dodge-polara-v10-f26633

I was going to attempt to contact the author of the Polara, but I was going to wait a day or two in the hopes someone like Compeast would talk to him about getting the model unlocked. Then again, Compeast has been busy with the Caprice lately, so I don't know whether he's interested in this Polara.

If nobody speaks to Ross about the police package Polara today or tomorrow, I'll send him a message.

I was going to attempt to contact the author of the Polara, but I was going to wait a day or two in the hopes someone like Compeast would talk to him about getting the model unlocked. Then again, Compeast has been busy with the Caprice lately, so I don't know whether he's interested in this Polara.

If nobody speaks to Ross about the police package Polara today or tomorrow, I'll send him a message.

Yeah, I don't really know how gta-mods.com works, so I can't send messages. I hope this means progress for some cars!  :thumbsup:

I've been working on a LAPD '71 AMC Matador, which they used in the later seasons. Right now I'm making a new CP-100 siren model because the one I currently have is not very accurate. I've been putting updates on my profile page in case people wanted to see my progress.

Edited by br100x

I've been working on a LAPD '71 AMC Matador, which they used in the later seasons. Right now I'm making a new CP-100 siren model because the one I currently have is not very accurate. I've been putting updates on my profile page in case people wanted to see my progress.

That's awesome! I just checked it out. It looks good. With this model, will it be non ELS or ELS? I don't really care either way, I'll still use it, I love it!  :tongue:

I've been talking to FCV96, and we both want a CHP slicktop with a red spotlight so bad. We're hoping a guy who just made a '71 Polara might make one. It looks like he is going to make one and a taxi version as well.

That's awesome! I just checked it out. It looks good. With this model, will it be non ELS or ELS? I don't really care either way, I'll still use it, I love it!  :tongue:

I've been talking to FCV96, and we both want a CHP slicktop with a red spotlight so bad. We're hoping a guy who just made a '71 Polara might make one. It looks like he is going to make one and a taxi version as well.

It will be ELS, but if you turn off the rear amber flashers and just leave the front red lights on, you won't get any of the ELS "bugs" like the door glitching and damage reset.

It will be ELS, but if you turn off the rear amber flashers and just leave the front red lights on, you won't get any of the ELS "bugs" like the door glitching and damage reset.

Sweet. It looks good. I wish you luck with the rest of it. If it's not too much, whenever you release it, could you include a template?

Tell me more about this.. could you do bug-less lights like these all over the vehicle?

Sweet. It looks good. I wish you luck with the rest of it. If it's not too much, whenever you release it, could you include a template?

Thanks! The current template I made for it sucks, so I'm planning on re-mapping it and releasing the template with it. 

Tell me more about this.. could you do bug-less lights like these all over the vehicle?

The lights are only free of bugs because they are steady-burn. ELS reloads the vehicle model each time a light needs to be toggled on or off, but since the lights aren't flashing, ELS doesn't need to reload the model, thus the bugs are not present. Sorry to get your hopes up about some magic fix. :P

Thanks! The current template I made for it sucks, so I'm planning on re-mapping it and releasing the template with it. 

The lights are only free of bugs because they are steady-burn. ELS reloads the vehicle model each time a light needs to be toggled on or off, but since the lights aren't flashing, ELS doesn't need to reload the model, thus the bugs are not present. Sorry to get your hopes up about some magic fix. :P

:c

Well, good luck on the model! Just looking at it makes wanna switch to ELS lol

:c

Well, good luck on the model! Just looking at it makes wanna switch to ELS lol

Lol, thanks! :biggrin:

That sounds great, just like the old cars how the front lights would not flash but the back ones would.

That sounds great, just like the old cars how the front lights would not flash but the back ones would.

Yep! I've been trying to make it as accurate as possible! :biggrin:

Nice! Possible release date?

Hopefully within the next month I'll at least release a beta version. The beta version probably won't have all the interior details and may still have some bugs, but I know a lot of people can't wait for me to release it. The reason it's been taking me so long is I've had to learn a lot as I made it. I had good working knowledge of piecing together unlocked parts in zmodeler before, but I've had to learn a lot about scratch modeling and converting.

Hopefully within the next month I'll at least release a beta version. The beta version probably won't have all the interior details and may still have some bugs, but I know a lot of people can't wait for me to release it. The reason it's been taking me so long is I've had to learn a lot as I made it. I had good working knowledge of piecing together unlocked parts in zmodeler before, but I've had to learn a lot about scratch modeling and converting.

Nice, when you release it, do you mind if i make an LCPD version, and LASD?

Nice, when you release it, do you mind if i make an LCPD version, and LASD?

I don't mind, though I believe the LASD didn't use the T-2 can lights during that time period.