Mustu

Looking for EVI's Valor?

A little while ago, (actually - a long while ago), hlsavior uploaded a Tahoe with a Valor. He put in his credits the Valor was made by EVI. I remember someone asking me to make a Valor pack, and me downloading one, but I can't remember who it was by or where I got it from. Does anyone know where I could get EVI's? Or a Mediafire link to it or something? I've been really wanting to make a Valor pack for a while...

SCNG FTW!!

If you would like to see my mods, please click here

AND NEVAR EVAR EVAR PM ME FOR SUPPORT (KTHNXBYE <3)

There's an unlocked valor?! 

A little birdy told me that EVI may be releasing quite a few things unlocked..

EVI did release things unlocked.

however, the website he released them on was taken down by some poor sports in the GTA community and with the site gone, so did all the mods.

Best bet is messaging people who downloaded them. 

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/hENU8n2.gif[/img][/center]
[center][b][url="http://www.twitch.tv/pengi33"][color=#800080]Twitch [/color][/url]|[url="https://twitter.com/Pengi33"][color=#40e0d0]Twitter [/color][/url]| [url="http://brokedoggaming.com/"][color=#008000]BrokeDogGaming[/color][/url] | [url="http://lcpdmods.com/"][color=#0000cd]LCPD[/color][color=#b22222]MODS[/color][/url][/b][/center]

EVI did release things unlocked.

however, the website he released them on was taken down by some poor sports in the GTA community and with the site gone, so did all the mods.

Best bet is messaging people who downloaded them.

Hmm, thanks!

SCNG FTW!!

I have it, maybe if someones willing to trade something awesome. Maybe.

oh god.. really? lmao dude.

28e28d75ee.png

HAVE A QUESTION OR A REQUEST? MESSAGE ME I'M HAPPY TO HELP

I have it, maybe if someones willing to trade something awesome. Maybe.

I really don't mean to just randomly join this discussion, but you really can't just lend a hand to someone? You see people all over the forums doing just that, giving people something they need, whether it be a model or just some help in general, and they don't ask for anything in return. Now, I'm not saying it's bad for you to ask for something back, but I think it'd be nice if you could just give a guy the thing he wants. You usually do get something nice in return later, just because of the way the world works.

Now, please don't take my response in a rude way, I am just explaining you may just want to give a guy something, and eventually you will get something great in return as well (Christmas is almost here ;) ); even if you don't, it's a great way to gain respect and be epic.

And after helping someone you always fell great.

And you most likely got it for free.

I really don't mean to just randomly join this discussion, but you really can't just lend a hand to someone? You see people all over the forums doing just that, giving people something they need, whether it be a model or just some help in general, and they don't ask for anything in return. Now, I'm not saying it's bad for you to ask for something back, but I think it'd be nice if you could just give a guy the thing he wants. You usually do get something nice in return later, just because of the way the world works.

Now, please don't take my response in a rude way, I am just explaining you may just want to give a guy something, and eventually you will get something great in return as well (Christmas is almost here ;) ); even if you don't, it's a great way to gain respect and be epic.

And after helping someone you always fell great.

And you most likely got it for free.

He has no right to force people into giving him something in return, its not his model, it is EVI's.

Edited by Hilth0

He has no right to force people into giving him something in return, its not his model, it is EVI's.

O.o I don't mean to be criticizing your personality, but I'm impressed! Trying to (kind of) defend me?

SCNG FTW!!

Wow wow wow i didnt mean to come off like a douche. First off your right, its EVIs model and not mine so its not on me to give it out to people regardless. Second im not forcing anyone to do anything. All I said was I have it if someone was up for a trade. No one around here just hands out rare parts to anyone. I needed one small thing for a charger I was making and I PMed someone who had it and said even if you dont want to give me it, at least point me in the direction where to find it, guess what i got ignored so i did it myself. I have it and I'm fine with giving it to people I don't care, as a matter of fact I've already given it to some people, and I even mapped ELS on it myself and given them that version because the version EVI released wasn't mapped. Im always willing to help people even though I taught myself all about modeling and zmodeler. And thanks for the lecture on how to help people theninja35. I needed it. If you want it pm me and ill gladly send it to you even if you don't have anything in return. I was only saying id be nice to get something good in return because i myself don't have many unlocked parts.

Its not a rare part though, it was available for the entire time since it was uploaded until the site being taken down. Asking for a trade for a publicly released part is crazy, even if its not available anymore. Whoever asked for it - if you want it just PM me and I'll give it to you privately, free of charge.