Sign in to follow this  
J.J Designs

lights for push bar wanted

Your links are always 403 Forbidden for me, but I have some lights released if they are what you need.

just add www. in the beginning. Links from policecarwebsite always come back forbidden so you have to add the www.

He's looking for something other than what you've released. XBR is right, either make them or make them from something else. Hint hint: take Trauma's Whelen 600 series and tweak it. With mild skills you could make that pushbar light though

but reboot forgot to mention if you're going to use trauma's 400 series.. you're going to need to map ELS to it since trauma doesn't. but if you know how to do that, you're good to go

I assume you want a link so here you go: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2203

Edited by XBR410

i hope this is of batter help also just so you guys know i just start it making cars and few things here and there i dont know how to map yet

but here are some pic

im looking for the square looking one that sit in the middle

and as for the one on the 2012 caprice is there any were that i can get those a tutorial on how to make them the one that sit on top

Edited by J.J Designs

i hope this is of batter help also just so you guys know i just start it making cars and few things here and there i dont know how to map yet

but here are some pic

im looking for the square looking one that sit in the middle

and as for the one on the 2012 caprice is there any were that i can get those a tutorial on how to make them the one that sit on top

no but you can help yourself become a better modeler by making them yourself by trial and error :D  the 400 series will work well for the rambar in the first picture.. you're just gonna have to tough it out and learn for yourself on how to do it.. as for the caprice lights.. once you teach yourself how to make what you want you'll be able to make those too :D its pretty straight forward for the lights it would take you all of about 15 minutes..

no but you can help yourself become a better modeler by making them yourself by trial and error :D  the 400 series will work well for the rambar in the first picture.. you're just gonna have to tough it out and learn for yourself on how to do it.. as for the caprice lights.. once you teach yourself how to make what you want you'll be able to make those too :D its pretty straight forward for the lights it would take you all of about 15 minutes..

o i see i done little bit like i just got a lightbar done my self just like i was playing around and it  looking good but the reason why i ask if there were rambar lights out it was to save me some time but i guess the 400  will do or ill just at the end make my own will see

Edited by J.J Designs

Ummm.... What the fuck is that?

thas a good question i my self dont even know the name of that but is this right here

Edited by J.J Designs

thas a good question i my self dont even know the name of that but is this right here

@ The livery. Copy Boston much?