ASTK9

are there any other CVPI

I belive on GTA-MC there are a few using EVI's Vic for those looking to use a vic.

Unlocked, nope. Either modify one of the two into what you need or convert from another game

It seems like I seen a million different CVPIs but can only find 2 unlocked.

I think that's mostly because people try and keep their models private. :) Let me see if I can find one of EVI's unlocked for you! Thanks! ~ Officer Courts

I think that's mostly because people try and keep their models private. :) Let me see if I can find one of EVI's unlocked for you! Thanks! ~ Officer Courts

ok thanks

I can't seem to find any :/ Hope you have better luck than I did. Hope I helped! Thanks! ~ OfficerCourts

No problem! Be sure to +1 my posts too! Thanks! ~ OfficerCourts

what? did you really just ASK to be plus oned? not only that but you didn't even find what he was looking for.....

what? did you really just ASK to be plus oned? not only that but you didn't even find what he was looking for.....

Sorry, I mean't to say if I helped to +1 my posts. No need to lash out on me.

There isn't anything else available publicly at this time besides Bugs and the Driver:SF model. EVI's does not exist unlocked so don't even bother trying to find it. Even with all the locked models of CVPI's they still are the same 2-3 models. There are a million CVPI's but they consist of the same 2 models so its not like there is a ton of different base models floating around out there. I know a few people have optimized Bugs CVPI, myself included, to better fit the game but like I said earlier they aren't available publicly. 

There's actually a 3rd CVPI model(Schaefft's edited) by BravoZero. It has the correct dual exhaust for the CVPI. You might want to check it out

There's actually a 3rd CVPI model(Schaefft's edited) by BravoZero. It has the correct dual exhaust for the CVPI. You might want to check it out

That's always by Bugs...

is it available for me though