Edenkill

Game crashing

Hello i just downloaded Lcpdfr and police helping along with native trainer and Bravehearts policing script for TBOGT and when i play it works fine but when i get in some form of place where someone other than me shoots a gun it crashes and sometimes it just crashes randomly.. Please help (I have a legal copy of gta iv and gta eflc)

MODERATOR NOTICE
reduced font in size

Mind giving us a detailed explanation of what happen

(Example) I go to arrest someone and a guy with a gun shoots at me the game crashes  

But sometimes it is just random crashing i cant think of how say it better

I just tried to play it again and it crashes at the loading screen now

Anyone know how to fix it?

Kind of an oddball issue, possibly a conflict with the trainer or a bad install of LCPPDFR.  I'd try and disable the trainer and see if the game crashes.  If it still does, try reinstalling LCPDFR.

DrDetroit

Kind of an oddball issue, possibly a conflict with the trainer or a bad install of LCPPDFR.  I'd try and disable the trainer and see if the game crashes.  If it still does, try reinstalling LCPDFR.

DrDetroit

I will try it now thank you for the suggestion 

DrDetroit

That did not work

Any other suggestions? 

Did you remove LCPDFR entirely before reinstalling?

Yes

Remove the SNT and Braveheart scripts entirely and try it.  Get them out of your scripts folder and see what happens.  Other than that, can't imagine what else it could be other than some conflict or a bad install.  

A shot in the dark but maybe try running the Diagnostic Tool and see if your missing anything, although I highly doubt it since you can get LCPDFR to run.  It's at the bottom of the download page.

EDIT:  You could also try using a different asi loader.  If you ahve dsound, try xlive or vise versa.  Worth a  try.

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

When you CTD (Crash to desktop) does it output an error message or are you just crashing with nothing, Not even a stopped working?

Delete all your mods and see if it continues. Uninstall all mods, delete your GTA folder and re-install. Make sure you are installing mods correctly, if its from shooting that's just kind of odd that it's crashing from that.

Make sure your game is updated to 1.0.7.0, Most people need to update it to that, It's stickied in the gta 4 support on how to do that.

All i can think of.

i tried it and nothing happened although i did just notice right when i uninstalled my Gta iv it stopped working let me re install it and see what will happen

The only message is  a stopped working one

Please be specific in your answer to my question - 

Did you update to 1.0.7.0?

Did you re-install completely?

Did you try without ANY mods?

What OS are you on? If you are on windows 8 you need to run compatibility and update to 1.0.7.0.

Make sure your running LaunchGTAIV.exe as admin from the root folder.

Edited by Sonny236