Sign in to follow this  
Piarulli246

Zmodeler Crashing??

So I've been working on a vehicle and when I go to export it, its says "duplicates found it whatever I have" so I rename the things I need to and then when I try to export it again, my zmodeler stops working. Any clue?

I had to change things in extra_2 and extra_3 then tried to export then it said misc_k has duplicates so I made it  misc_k_aL0 and misc_k_bL1. I feel like when I change the misc_k stuff, it crashed my zmodeler.

Edited by Foward

If you are renaming things such as lightbar glass. There are other things that you need to rename in the lightbar folder. for example:

Misc_y

misc_y_in

You have to rename everything in the folder that has misc_ (letter)

Misc_z

misc_z_in

I hope this helps, sorry if I didn't elaborate.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your picture.

Edited by 1ian20

If you are renaming things such as lightbar glass. There are other things that you need to rename in the lightbar folder. for example:

Misc_y

misc_y_in

You have to rename everything in the folder that has misc_ (letter)

Misc_z

misc_z_in

I hope this helps, sorry if I didn't elaborate.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your picture.

Yea every time i try to rename the misc_k stuff then export my zmodeler crashes

You have way to many misc files.

I have been told that the more misc_ files you have the more likely the vehicle will crash.

Make sure to use the attach tool for things. All lightbar parts should be attached to one main part etc etc.

Almost every model will have 1 misc_ file for lights. No matter how many lights are used they are all attached to one and then put into one misc file in the hierarchy. Don't make a new misc file for each part you import. 

What are the misc_k's?

You have way to many misc files.

I have been told that the more misc_ files you have the more likely the vehicle will crash.

Make sure to use the attach tool for things. All lightbar parts should be attached to one main part etc etc.

Almost every model will have 1 misc_ file for lights. No matter how many lights are used they are all attached to one and then put into one misc file in the hierarchy. Don't make a new misc file for each part you import. 

Okay I imported the Axixtech Commander Stick and it came with: see picture I just attached.

I moved extra_2 and extra_3 and put them in misc_p>dragged misc_k under misc_p with extra 7,8, 9 and brackets> then made a dummy for both extra_2 and extra_3 and those are under misc_k as misc_k_aL0 and misc_k_bL1. Is that right?

Edit: Just saw Beckugan1's post so I will try to put them all misc_w,x,y, and z together. Also can you just tell me how to add the whole lightbar cause its coming up in game on right when I spawn the truck.

Edited by Foward

So I've been working on a vehicle and when I go to export it, its says "duplicates found it whatever I have" so I rename the things I need to and then when I try to export it again, my zmodeler stops working. Any clue?

I had to change things in extra_2 and extra_3 then tried to export then it said misc_k has duplicates so I made it  misc_k_aL0 and misc_k_bL1. I feel like when I change the misc_k stuff, it crashed my zmodeler.

The problem here is the parent is called misc_k whereas it's children are called misc_k_aLx you would need to rename the parent to misc_k_a and the children misc_k_a_Lx. (let x be 0 or 1)

The problem here is the parent is called misc_k whereas it's children are called misc_k_aLx you would need to rename the parent to misc_k_a and the children misc_k_a_Lx. (let x be 0 or 1)

Okay I changed them but that didn't help the lightbar from not staying on right went I put spawn the truck.

?