Sign in to follow this  
RyanG

Where to find a free version of photoshop

im really interested in trying to make new skins and i heard that photoshop is the best to use and i tried installing but i get this CreativeCloudInstaller instead is that it or no?

There is no legal free version of Photoshop. You will have to buy it. If you can't, GIMP is a worthy alternative.

GIMP is so god damn confusing

Yeah, as Michael V. said, Use Gimp, Its Alot better

GIMP is so god damn confusing

GIMP is confusing, but so is Photoshop. Your best bet is to get familiar with a certain program and stick with that, I myself am familiar with Photoshop CS6 so I use that. 

There use to be free trial versions of Photoshop, not sure what happened to those. 

There use to be free trial versions of Photoshop, not sure what happened to those. 

They still exist but you have to sign up for a free Adobe account in order to download the trial

For starters Photoshop Elements is quite good. I did my first steps with that too. It's also not as expensive as the fullsized Photoshop.

Other than that, GIMP and Paint.NET as already mentioned; although the obviously, as freeware, do not offer the palette of tools and possibilites as the CS Photoshop Extended does.

MODERATOR NOTICE
And to everyone making piracy remarks, piracy is not supported on this forum, nor is encouraging other members to pirate. May me hiding your posts be a warning to you.