Jason710

Zmodeler 2.2.4 help!?

Hey guy's the video say's it all.. Any clue please help!

P.S Moving all the light's to a dummy didn't work.

Anything??

The only thing you have on those cars is a lightbar. I recommend re-modeling and seeing if it works. I am still new at modeling, but I will try to the best of my ability to help.

Are you using default handling and vehicle.ide lines? Have you started completely from scratch, by starting a new project and reimporting all the textures and files? Your not moving any of the dummys for the wheels are you? and it only does it when the ELS is active?

Are you using default handling and vehicle.ide lines? Have you started completely from scratch, by starting a new project and reimporting all the textures and files? Your not moving any of the dummys for the wheels are you? and it only does it when the ELS is active?

No on the handling unsure on the ide. Yes iv completely restarted No im not moving any whell dummy's And yes only when els is active.

No on the handling unsure on the ide. Yes iv completely restarted No im not moving any whell dummy's And yes only when els is active.

Just tried it on a fresh copy of EFLC and it's still shaking??

Snap a picture of your hierarchy expanded, expand chassis so we can see eveything and then expand whatever you have the lightbar under

'>

Ah the problem is you need to change "08tahoe.wft" to whatever_car_you_want_to_replace.wft and then export it and put it in the game. I used to have all these problems too and this managed to fix it :)