howellp12

Controller (G27 and G13)

dose anyone know how to tweak the key bindings to be albe to use the g27 wheel and pedals with the g13 key pad in gta iv? if there is a script or file that would allow this please pm me with the like

thx in advance

I am unsure I can research it and have you tried an xbox 360 wired remote that usually works best at least for me it does.

ya thx man just let me know if you find one i have a ps3 controller that simulated the xbox 360 remote lol but would be cool if i could get the g13 and g27 to work together so i could map the keys to control the lights sierns and verious other commands for gta iv

thx for your time in this

xbox 360 contoller is the best...you can map your els...head lights and spot light all on the controller.its.very nice

@tzr2

o cool can you tell me how to but later on i might think bout using the g13 key pad by logitech to use like a switch box lol and the g27 to drive with if thats even possibe?

Have you looked into using something like xpadder? It's a key mapper for controllers that aren't supported by the game. For example, you can map a certain button to the enter/exit vehicle key, and another to turn the sirens on and off, and another for ELS.

http://www.xpadder.com/

Have you looked into using something like xpadder? It's a key mapper for controllers that aren't supported by the game. For example, you can map a certain button to the enter/exit vehicle key, and another to turn the sirens on and off, and another for ELS.

http://www.xpadder.com/

thx dude ill give it a shot :)