Sign in to follow this  
STARTairsoft780

GFWL Down / Issues?

Hey guys, anyone experiencing the same issues myself and some of my buddies are having, with GFWL just not loading? It keeps saying error when I log in / connect. Thanks guys

A bunch of us here in Canada where having problems starting last night, still can't sign in.

I think it's random. I've been on the phone for an hour with Xbox Live... they say that nothing is wrong but obviously they won't admit the issue is on their side of things... I just got done talking to a supervisor now I'm being pushed to some department 

___

They say it's not on their side... so I don't know

Edited by STARTairsoft780

Some of My Clan Members are having issues with it as well. Could it also be Rockstar Social Club? I live in Eastern and I can sign in fine.

Some of My Clan Members are having issues with it as well. Could it also be Rockstar Social Club? I live in Eastern and I can sign in fine.

It's worldwide. I don't think Microsoft even knows whats going on themselves. :/

It's worldwide. I don't think Microsoft even knows whats going on themselves. :/

Really I am still able to play on LIVE. They never admit to anything.

Edited by Officer911

I was playing earlier today, then I try to sign in for my clans game, and it won't connect now. This is crazy.

I believe this has been an ongoing issue lately. It might be that RGSC account being linked to GFWL but both accounts did not register each other. I have been having this issue for the pass month and of course I am disappointed with the way Rockstar Provided me support. Microsoft didnt even do shit. 

I believe this has been an ongoing issue lately. It might be that RGSC account being linked to GFWL but both accounts did not register each other. I have been having this issue for the pass month and of course I am disappointed with the way Rockstar Provided me support. Microsoft didnt even do shit. 

Its now working for me.

Sure it wasnt down time?

Cuz mr Rock*Social Club worked fine but GFWL was acting as if I had a firewall enabled.

Came on this morning and it worked just fine.