Sign in to follow this  
Sasrical

rcmpCA's Textures/Mods Thread

ANY REQUESTS? PM ME

Hey guys,

This is a thread I am starting where I will post all my Current and Complete Projects.

Feel free to leave comments or request anything along the way.

Currently I am only doing textures but may start modeling in the future.

For WIP's you will see different percents all around the thread. The official status can be found in this first post below.

Current Projects: 

MAKE REQUESTS

- Vancouver Fire Department Texture Pack - 10% - Release Date: TBA (Possibly March)

- Toronto Fire department Texture Pack - 5% Release Date: On hold (Cancelled for now) Will possibly resume shortly

- New West Minister CVPI Texture (Will be used in Beckugan1's Release) - 10% - Release Date (ASAP)

Completed Projects: 

- LCPD Pack (Based off Repentigny Police, QC, Canada) - 100%

- LCPD F-150 (Based off Repentigny Police, QC, Canada) [ADDED TO LCPD PACK^ V.2] - 100%

- British Columbia Ambulance Service Texture Pack - 100%

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS, REQUESTS AND DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS!!

IF YOU ARE NEW TO MAKING TEXTURES LOOK AROUND THE SITE. THERE ARE LOTS OF TUTORIALS. IF YOU WANT A QUICK ANSWER PLEASE PM ME OR COMMENT BELOW!

BTW I love using colored fonts. :)

Here is my legend for colors. (If used for percents)

If I use a color in regular text I will use different colors.

COMPLETED

ALMOST THERE

HALFWAY THERE

LOTS OF WORK LEFT

NOT EVEN CLOSE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPLETED PROJECTS (LINKS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LCPD Pack V.2

100%

This pack was made by Josh Cail or Unbrokenskink8 and myself

BCAS Texture Pack V.1

100%

This pack was made by rcmpCA/lonestranger

Edited by rcmpCA

Hey man, your stuff looks really good.  I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your work. Good luck!

Thanks for the support man!

textures for helicopters.. cool stuff.  i should start flying them ingame.   Is the heli model stock to the game?

your projects are looking really nice.

Thanks for the support! The helicopter model is a mod by Cj24.

Here is the download link:

have to say it is really cool that you are making bcas skins.   I think the medical personnel are always underappreciated.

Thanks! I do agree with you. I respect Police a lot but I too believe Medical Personal are under appreciated. 

Current Projects: 

- Toronto Fire department Texture Pack - 5% Release Date: TBA (Possibly March)

That's the one I'm waiting for :D

Its coming. Unluckily slower then expected. Soon, soon

For taking an interest in the Toronto Pack I have decided to bump it up to my second priority after the BCAS Pack.

The pack will include a:

- Default ELS Pumper Texture

- Ambulance Texture

- Ambulance supervisor Texture for Tahoe

More trucks may be added if UnbrokenSkink8 and I have time.

BCAS Helicopter - 100%

The BCAS Helicopter Texture is finally done. YAY. I will post photos soon and hopefully get an in game video.

The BCAS Pack is now - 80%

The BCAS Texture Pack will include Textures for:

- Ambulance / AMBU-V3.2W ELS

- Swift Helicopter - LCPD V1.0-AC 

- Any Model Tahoe

- Any Model Charger 08

Hopefully I can get started on the VFD Texture Pack soon. (Toronto Fire/EMS Texture Pack soon to come)

Edited by rcmpCA

Its coming. Unluckily slower then expected. Soon, soon

That is ok, take your time. Will it be for the default Fire Truck, or what model do you know yet?

That Tahoe and Charger looks really nice! Great work! :D

Thanks so much! I only did the textures however but if you were talking about those Thanks :)

I need some feedback guys!

Do you think I should add a Tahoe to the pack? The Pack is currently 80% done. If I leave out the tahoe we could be at 95%. If I leave out the Tahoe the pack will include a Charger, Helicopter and multiple livery edits of lonestrangers BCAS Ambulance Texture for Advanced Life Support, Transfer, and Mobile Command. (Some fictional edits also)

What does everyone think?

Awesome, thanks a lot. I was hoping that it would be ELS, would suck for my clan that the Fire Truck was the only non-ELS :P

Im reinstalling my game so on saturday night i will start the pack