Sign in to follow this  
Jetski343

How to put a Bike in a Police Slot?

What Im trying to figure out is how to put a motercycle in a the Police Stockade slot. Do you juts change the handling lines? I don't know what to do but I know it's possible.

This video shows it's possible.

If anyone knows what to do that would be great!

Thanks, Jetski343

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C1Rpgnisvo

If you can change the handling lines and vehicles.ide to the right numbers you can do it, but if you just add the bike to the police stockade it won't run correctly, and it may crash your game. 

Thanks guys, I replaced the Handling line and the vehicles.ide but the skin textures on the bike were plain white, the ELS lights didn't work( the reflections did though) and AI didn't pull over for the siren.

Wait a min, you installed the bike of the video or just a random bike? & you need to enable els for it.

I installed the bike from the video and it's ELS enabled.

Well, if the textures are white you could have forgot to replace by mistake the .wft file?

Nope , replaced both. It's weird that the AI won't pull over for the siren though.

If you've modded the vehicles.ide file to contain, for example, the NRG 900 line for your Police Stockade, the AI won't move as the game is reading the model to be the NRG 900. The siren (should) work as the game is hard-coded to play the cop car effects for the Police Stockade.

If you've modded the vehicles.ide file to contain, for example, the NRG 900 line for your Police Stockade, the AI won't move as the game is reading the model to be the NRG 900. The siren (should) work as the game is hard-coded to play the cop car effects for the Police Stockade.

Ok, So is there anyway to fix that so the siren does work?

The siren should play, but if you mean to get the cars to move out of the way, I don't think that it's possible. I'll let you know if I find a way.

You could use the "added vehicles pack" which adds the police 3 police 4 pbus (buffalo LCPD, stinger police, ASCF Prison bus) and PBIKE (police bike) from TBOGT/EFLC and then replace the police bike with your one, enable it for ELS in the .ini and then play! AI also pull over for its sirens and lights that it comes with.

PS was watching this video just now!

You could use the "added vehicles pack" which adds the police 3 police 4 pbus (buffalo LCPD, stinger police, ASCF Prison bus) and PBIKE (police bike) from TBOGT/EFLC and then replace the police bike with your one, enable it for ELS in the .ini and then play! AI also pull over for its sirens and lights that it comes with.

PS was watching this video just now!

Yeah that's what I have now, but the AI don't pull over for the siren and the police computer doesn't work.

About the video- He has really great video's on his channel check them out!

Yeah that's what I have now, but the AI don't pull over for the siren and the police computer doesn't work.

About the video- He has really great video's on his channel check them out!

Oh okay! Yeah don't worry I have been subbed to Buggs for a long time!!