K-9 police 9

this is bull zmodler no longer free

well this is shit big time

you know have to pay money to use zmodler won't let you import files or anything

any1 else know a way around having to pay $20 to use Zmod    only version on their website is 2.2.6

Uh.. it was never free in the first place?

it was the 1.0 vesrions i downloaded and used / tried to play around with for free no problem and now that i upgraded past 2.0 I gotta pay

Between 3DS Max and Blender, what do people think is easier to work with and pickup, more intuitive?

I use 3ds max, but that's just because that's what I started with (I was already familiar with the students deal, because I need Inventor for my classes at school). I've heard very good things about Blender as well.

3DS is arguably the more intuitive modeller, but Blender is arguably the more powerful and complete package. Either way you will need Zmodeler for vehicles or OpenIV, GIMS & 3DS for other IV models.

Sniper: Is it worth learning to use Blender as well?

I would say it is as it offers more than just 3D modelling and for other games there are often plugins for the appropriate format.

I have used GMAX, 3DS, AutoCad, Blender, Milkshape, Mudbox & POV-Ray

3DS and Blender don't allow modification to vehicles? Blower.

Less that they don't allow it, more that game developers are scared to document the formats they use or use known formats, and the only person to crack the wtf format is someone who believes he must be paid for his work rather than rely on the generosity of grateful users.