Feature request(s)

Straysify

Putting some requests here at the request of LMS:

• Regarding investigative mode:
    • Add a parameter (or make it a separate function) to Mod.API.Functions.SetPursuitInvestigativeMode to disable the suspect wandering tasks. An example of when this would be useful: I have scenarios where peds are playing animations(working on cars), however investigative mode forces them to stop playing their animations and begin wandering. I attempted to get around this by disabling pursuit AI, however this seems to break investigative mode (the cops confront the suspects, endlessly. LSPD is very persistent!).
      • A function such as Functions.IsPedBeingConfronted(Ped) or Functions.IsPedAboutToBeConfronted(Ped) would also be helpful if the above won't be added, because we could re-enable pursuit AI for that ped when that returns true
    • Maybe add a function to force the outcome of a confrontation with a given suspect? So we could, for example, make it so that whenever the ped is confronted, it will for certain result in them being arrested. Something like Functions.SetConfrontationOutcome(Ped)
    • I love this mode and think it has a lot of potential. It'll allow us to add a lot of realism to our events/callouts!

Developer of the original Bait Car for LSPDFR!

Download it here