Create Callout dialogue?

Hello, I'm a young apprentice French developer who wants to create a callouts but I can't find a good tutorial to create a callout dialog

example:
If my commander and y and I x
y = Hey officer, we have a 10-40
x = ok what should i do?
etc
Have a good day
(sorry if I make mistakes I use google translation)

Edited by Vitroze Gaming
Mauvaise traduction

Traducteur -18

Veut apprendre le script ou mods ou plugins

Hi, i am just making one but the dialogue is done, i made in the simplest way i could make myself. The negativeness of it how i made is that you can only make one type of dialogue, but you can play with it, like you can make a lot more types of it and you put it in an IF with a number like if(number== 1){*dialogue*] and you can make a number randomizer from 1 to 5, and if the random number is 1 then the dialogue with the IF with the number one gonna show up. Sorry for my bad english xd, hope i helped.

Spoiler

Game.DisplayHelp("Press ~b~ Y~s~ to speak.");

while (true)
                    {
                        GameFiber.Wait(1);
                        if (Game.IsKeyDown(System.Windows.Forms.Keys.Y)) { break; }
                    }
                    Game.DisplaySubtitle("~r~Person:~s~ Finally! I was here for at least 4 hours.");
                    while (true)
                    {
                        GameFiber.Wait(1);
                    }
                    Game.DisplaySubtitle("~b~You:~w~ We just tracked your phone before it was powered off. I didn't had much information about your position.");
                    while (true)
                    {
                        GameFiber.Wait(1);
                    }
                    Game.DisplaySubtitle("~r~Person:~s~ But now, you're here! Now get me down to my house, my car is trashed.");

SzbZsmbr

23 hours ago, Vitroze Gaming said:

Hi, thank you for your answer and a small question where I put it in the process or accept and comment on the fact of the dialogue options?

In the process you can make an IF with a boolean, like if(Game.LocalPlayer.Character.Position.DistanceTo(Ped)<=2f && onlyonce==false){.....(dialogue)....... and you will make the bool true in the end so the dialogue will not be restarted.}

If you know what i mean. If you are 2 meters from the Ped you want to speak with, then the program will allow you to speak.

SzbZsmbr