Modern IV 2015 ENB by Murphy:
Based off of CryENB V1 for patches 18.104.22.168 & EFLC 22.214.171.124, compatible with ELS & multiplayer, Modern IV 2015 ENB was created with the goal of giving the user a GTA V-like visual experience in IV. In addition, Modern IV 2015 ENB was created for users who sync their game time to real time in order to give gameplay a more realistic feel.
CryENB V1 and Modern IV 2015 ENB differ in many of their features, one of the most prominent is the adjustment of the Adaptation feature. CryENB V1 and other ENBs that use Adaptation do not work well when IV has been synced to real time or has been set to real time duration, via the Simple Native Trainer. Adaptation controls how bright or dark your game appears, depending on the time, location, surrounding lights, and surrounding shadows. By making the Adaptation values equal, the game no longer gets additionally brighter or darker from day to night. To compensate for this, settings, such as the Environment values for Direct Lighting Intensity, were adjusted appropriately, maintaining the transition from day to night without interference.
Another feature that differs is the timecycle file(s). Farclip, fog, and night time lighting values were adjusted for GTA V-style visual appearance and better visibility.
Last, but not least, is the significant change in Modern IV 2015 ENB, which is the paint3 shader fix. Commonly, ENBs that use Dax1's shader files [ShaderOverDax1] cause vanilla IV vehicles and vehicles with liveries to appear darker where the paint3 shader, or livery, has been applied. By adjusting the PixelShader files, Modern IV 2015 ENB no longer experiences this visualization error, unlike IV 2015 ENB v2.0, CryENB, and other ENBs that use Dax1's pixel shaders.
Countless of additional hours were spent tweaking visualSettings.dat, enbseries.ini, enbeffect.fx, effect.txt, timecyc.dat, and additional files in order to both optimize and enhance the game's visual experience.
Before installing, it is recommended to set your Shadows Quality in-game setting to Off, Low, Medium, or High. Very High causes lag and too sharp shadows. Fabriciuz made very detailed installation instructions, which I made updates to, so be sure to read all of the text files!
This mod is recommended for Low to High-End PCs, with an average of 30+ fps on Mid-End PCs.
Backup your files before installing this mod! You are responsible for any crashes or loss of data that may occur.
Original description from CryENB V1 by Fabriciuz:
Made for patch 126.96.36.199 & EFLC 188.8.131.52, compatible with ELS & multiplayer. ENBSeries 0.163 + dax1 fix edit. Before installing, i really recommend you to set your Shadows Quality in-game setting on High or lower. Very High causes lag and too sharp shadows. If you wan't Auto-Focus DOF like in my pic's, then go to Optional presetsDepth Of FieldAuto-Focus DOFLQ DOF or HQ DOF and install that. I've made very detailed
installation instructions, so just be sure to read all the text files. Enjoy!
_Install: All of the main files for Modern IV 2015 ENB.
_Options: Here you can get help and recommended mods.
_Settings: Here you can choose the fitting configuration for your hardware.
ELS preset: Here you can find all the necessary files to get ELS working. _Install has files set for non-ELS users.
Optional presets: Here you can find Depth of Field options, Lens texture options, Godrays and various effects.
HD textures: DKT70 newest HD roads and HD trees.
Modern IV 2015 ENB FEATURES:
- Anamorphic Lens Flare [from CryENB V3]
- Blue Headlights (Optional) [from CryENB V3]
- No red sky & no other bugs
- Dynamic timecyc created from scratch
- Auto-Focus DoF & Static DOF
- Dirt Lens (thanks to iCELaGlacE)
- Godrays (disabled by default)
- Realistic ELS
- Lens Flare
- Combined SMAA & FXAA
- And much more..
- IV 184.108.40.206
- EFLC 220.127.116.11
- On/Off SSAO - press pause/break
- On/Off FPS counter - press NUM slash
- On/Off FPS limit - scroll lock.
- Screenshot - press print screen
- Reload config - press NUM star
Boris Vorontsov, iCELaGlacE, DKT70, gp65cj04, Dpeasant3, dax1, Buzz, Fabriciuz & Murphy.
Give credit to everyone listed above if you upload any files from this ENB.
- iCELaGlacE for alot of codes and for helping with CryENB V1.
- DOCTORGTA for testing and helping alot with CryENB V1.
- Carrythxd for testing EFLC and helping with CryENB V1.
- DKT70 for codes, HD roads and HD trees.
- Fabriciuz for releasing CryENB V1 and V3.
- Murphy for creating Modern IV 2015 ENB.
Video 1: ELS appearance (night time only, ELS settings)
Video 2: General game appearance (weather, day/night, non-ELS settings)
Note: Even though Video 2 has ELS installed, the ELS graphics settings are not present. See Video 1 for the appearance of ELS with the graphics settings included in this graphics mod.
What's New in Version 3.0R4
Modern IV 2015 ENB 3.0R4:
- Minor visual tweaks
- Replaced enbspritelight and enbspriteray corona image files with custom image files (by Murphy)
Modern IV 2015 ENB 3.0R3:
- Added new PixelShaders files for bloom settings
- Optimized bloom to be less CPU & GPU intensive
- Replaced CryENB enbspritelight and enbspriteray corona image files with Icenhancer 3.0 image files (to improve appearance)
- Adjusted vehicle and environment reflections to improve appearance
Modern IV 2015 ENB 3.0R2:
- Adjusted reflections
Modern IV 2015 ENB 3.0:
- Improved Settings for High to Low-End for FPS boosts
- Added Low-End settings, good for Intel HD Graphics optimization or similar graphics card
Modern IV 2015 ENB 2.0:
- ELS edits in visualSettings.dat for better visuals
- Brake light intensity fix (to be more like GTA V)
Modern IV 2015 ENB 1.0:
- timecyc edits
- enbseries.ini edits
- Dax1 pixel shaders edits
- visualSettings.dat edits
- Additional, minor edits
- From IV 2015 ENB:
- Adjusted enbseries.ini
- Increased reflections to make the effect closer to GTA V
- Adjusted enbseries.ini, enbeffect.fx, effect.txt, visualSettings.dat, coronas.wtd
- Removed Adaptation
- Adjusted day and night lighting for an optimal visual appearance
- Adjusted settings for a GTA V-like visual experience
- Added a _Troubleshooting folder with instructions