About This File
Hello everyone. I know that there are some other Alaskans on here, and that some of them may want to play LSPDFR going off of Alaska statutes. I took the time to throw these together for Computer+. I didn't include all of the Alaska statutes (47 titles), but I included most of those from Title 11 (Criminal Law), a few from Title 28 (Motor Vehicles), and one from Title 47 (Welfare, Social Services and Institutions), as these will fit the best into the GTA universe.
In addition to the ChargeDefinitions.xml file based off of the statutes, I referenced the Alaska Administrative Code for CitationDefinitions. Most of the vehicle-related infractions are included. With the recent addition of "Public" citations to Computer+, I included misdemeanor citations.
I hope you enjoy using this during Alaska-themed patrols! This is my first file, so constructive criticism is welcome.
For reference, here are the Alaska statues. Click on "ToC" to view a certain title, chapter, or section.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Added misdemeanor citations
- Added AS 11.76.113 and AS 11.76.115 (Misconduct Involving Confidential Information 1 & 2)
- Removed offense classifications
- Removed MICS 6
- Renamed "Promoting Prostitution" offenses to "Sex Trafficking" per updated statute name
- Added Title 4: Alcoholic Beverages
- Added AS 04.16.050: Possession/Control/Consumption by Persons Under 21
- Added AS 04.16.051: Furnishing/Delivery of Alcoholic Beverages to Persons Under 21
- Added AS 28.35.029: Open Container of Alcoholic Beverage in Motor Vehicle
- Added AS 28.35.161(f): Electronic Devices while Driving
- Added AS 28.10.451: Failure to Register Vehicle
- Added AS 28.10.461: Failure to Carry Certificate of Reg. in Vehicle
- Added AS 28.10.471: Operating a Vehicle w/ Expired Registration
- Added AS 28.15.011(b): Driving w/ License Expired Less than One Year
- Added commercial vehicle statutes