Blaine County Sheriff's CVPI and 2010 Charger. Loosely based off Orange County Sheriff's Dept., CA. I would follow this pack, as I plan on adding a tahoe once my friend makes me some chevy steelies.
- Randomly spawning rambars
- Randomly spawning spotlights
- Tinting the glass in game may cause the glass on the front lights of the cvpi to tint, so use the window template included
- Inform me of anymore problems or support issues, I'll try to help
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- Fixed clipping issue on charger
- Lt. Caine
- Model is Ford Crown Victoria from Driver SF, converted to GTA IV by F5544, modified by KevinDV, Cj24, & OfficerUnderwood
- Wheels from NFS:MW and converted by trewq34, Textures by GreenAid
- Interior Parts by Ubisoft, modified by OfficerUnderwood
- Door Handles by Lund
- Partition by Dannyboy
- Shotgun by Grimm
- Rack by Dannyboy
- Spotlight by EVI
- Antennas by Priman
- GPS Antenna by Vertex3d
- Other antenna by tomcat8492
- Rambar by Traumapack
- Charger Rambar by Cyax, converted and edited by Black Jesus
- Havis Console by Vertex3d, modified by Him1250.
- Radios from Driver:SF, converted and modified by Him1250.
- Toughbook Laptop by PFCBarefoot.
- Misc Equipment by IronicRainbow, Bxbugs & NickieB.
- Whelen Liberty by RoegonTV
- 3rd Brakelights by Bueno
- Whelen 400 series by Vertex3d
- Mirrorbeams by Traumapack, els by RoegonTV
- Charger Foglights by Black Jesus
- Linz6 by cooeprcm