PoliceMenuV is a mod menu developed by Abel Gaming for players who seek to have quick and easy access to police items within Grand Theft Auto V. This is much like a mod menu, or trainer, strictly dedicated to police items. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them below!
Open Menu - F8
Simply drag the plugins folder into your GTA V directory OR drag the files from inside the plugins folder into your plugins folder if you already have one!
- .Net Framework 4.6.0
- If you set more than one speed zone before removing the first, it will cause the plugin to crash! This has already been fixed for the version 2 release which will release on 9/17/2019!
Important Things To Remember About Comments
Modding takes a lot of time and hard work. It doesn't matter if you're on my file or someone else, please be considerate of their hard work and their dedicated time as they probably worked very hard towards making their mod.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Now has an .INI file
- Removed Partner Menu (Until it arrives at a better working state)
- Customize menu open key
- Customize speed zone radius
- Customize traffic stop speed zone radius
- Customize traffic stop zone speed
Door Control (Sub-Menu)
- Open/Close vehicle doors
- Issue Weapons Sub-Menu
- Remove Weapons Sub-Menu
- Can now set more than one speed zone (must be of different speed)
Speed Zone Categories
- Set Speed Limits
- Traffic Advisement Speed Limits