Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121547 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

Pursuit backup, Game crashes.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
This support issue is OPEN. Feel free to add an answer. If you'd like to ask your own question, create a new topic instead of replying to this one.
8 replies to this topic

Mousey1571

Mousey1571

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

When ever I am in a car chase and I call for a helicopter or noose backup [F10/F11] then either my game takes me to desktop and I can't open it again or it closes automatically and says "Error" but if I press F12 for normal backup the game works fine.

How do I fix this issue?
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Asuna

Asuna

Lady Unfuckerupper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2666 posts
  • LocationCloudsdale

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

does the crash yeild an error code? such as SMPA60? do you have any modified vehicles?

Did My support help or did i give you a laugh? If so do me a fav! Hit that green Up arrow! over there ====>>
Please do not PM me directly for support, and please do not pm me to look at your topics
I know what this is....DO YOU?
Posted Image

Tozza

Tozza

Just waiting for a mate.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationLondon, Uk

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

I think you'll find it's something to do with ELS and high polly cars. If you have ELS either use ELS v4 (least buggy) or use some non-ELS cars. Sam makes very nice ones and there are quite a few out there. If you don't have ELS enabled cars then the only real thing I can think of is if you go into the LCPD:FR.ini (in the scripts file) and go to the 'PreloadAllModels and type in 'True' like so, 'PreloadAllModels = True'

If neither of the above work then like Asuna said, does it give you a error code.

Here's a link with all errors connected to GTA:IV >http://www.rockstarg...des_ALL_EN.html<

Hope it helps :)

Mousey1571

Mousey1571

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

Nope it just says Fatal Error and I have police, police2, noose and polpatriot which are modified, but Alt+N works fine, my modified vehicles come but F11, it makes it crash?

Asuna

Asuna

Lady Unfuckerupper

• Members
  • 2666 posts
  • LocationCloudsdale

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

f11 should be noose backup if im not mistaken....try a new set of noose cars and see what happens

Did My support help or did i give you a laugh? If so do me a fav! Hit that green Up arrow! over there ====>>
Please do not PM me directly for support, and please do not pm me to look at your topics
Posted Image

Mousey1571

Mousey1571

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

Do either of you have a ELS v4/5 Download? gtapolicemods.com is down again...

NicolaiB

NicolaiB

COPS was so much better in the nineties

• Community Team
  • 3059 posts

• Asst. Community Manager

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

You are not allowed to change the subject of a thread, furthermore, it is not allowed as per the community guidelines to distribute content without permission from the original creators/contributors, you will have to wait until the site comes back up.

u9B34Nb.png

WIP thread                     Gallery

Guru Nathan

Guru Nathan

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

f11 should be noose backup if im not mistaken....try a new set of noose cars and see what happens

What version of LCPD:FR are you running? I have had the same issue with 0.95 Beta 1, and this issue was, for the most part, addressed in 0.95 RC2. I didn't change my already installed NOOSE mods or change the version of ELS I have (they made no difference anyway). So, I believe it is a coding error with LCPD:FR that is causing NOOSE backup to crash, or at least that was the case in 0.95 Beta 1. If you use 0.95 RC2, then try reinstalling your NOOSE car mods or try new ones like Asuna suggested.

Edited by Guru Nathan, 25 April 2012 - 10:48 PM.

Asuna

Asuna

Lady Unfuckerupper

• Members
  • 2666 posts
  • LocationCloudsdale

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

0.95 RC2, I have had noose issue's on GTAIV, but not EFLC:TBoGT both are running 0.95 RC2 but different car mods. every time i hit noose in GTAIV, i hit an SMPA 60 (error with save or vehicle) I render those to either a bad save file, which i found out the hard way by saving with a modded car outside a safe house, or i get a crap car mod which i have before

Edited by Asuna, 25 April 2012 - 10:53 PM.

Posted Image

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users