Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121051 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

System Requirements for the new 0.95 version.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

JohnnyGamer

JohnnyGamer

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:58 AM

I need to know what the system requirements are to run the new 0.95 version. I am looking at getting a laptop and need to know what to look for.
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

JAM-Justin35

JAM-Justin35

LCPD:FR Staff

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2455 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:16 AM

Other mods (car mods, ELS etc) Can put a strain on GTA IV, LCPDFR However, Only puts a strain on the system when doing certain large things, Such as calling in a shit ton of back up, Having alot of cops shooting at suspects, etc. So it really shouldn't cause any problems, GTA IVs Requirements are as follows:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minimum System Requirements * OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3 * Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz * Memory: 1.5GB, 16GB Free Hard Drive Space * Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900 Recommended System Requirements * OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3 * Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz * Memory: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista) * 18 GB Free Hard Drive Space * Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI,
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, If your buying a laptop, and thinking about doing some PC gaming on it, I suggest you go look at a few custom gaming laptops, From places such as Digital storm, Alienware (don't really recommend , Due to overpricing) etc, Google and look around, Im sure you'll find something :happy:, JAM.

Edited by JAM-Justin35, 12 December 2011 - 06:17 AM.

/www.LCPDFR.com Moderator\
LCPD:FR Community Team Staff - JAM-Justin35@lcpdfr.com
(If you have an issue or need help regarding Moderation, feel free to PM me.)
xtuGJn.png.pagespeed.ic.40mS05uIVi.jpg\

Image above created By: Sniper296. Thanks again! :D

Jay

Jay

Technical Manager

• Development Team
  • 3141 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland

• Technical Manager

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:17 AM

The key to buying a laptop is getting a laptop which DOES NOT have Intel graphics!

Please don't PM me for LCPDFR support, use the support forum.
Want to donate to me? My bitcoin address is: 15mBNhg5vn37mYT8QgadBDYP7D1djqHQ6M

JohnnyGamer

JohnnyGamer

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:24 AM

i know what the gta 4 s.r. are i was trying to see what you needed to run lcpdfr v0.95

JAM-Justin35

JAM-Justin35

• Community Team
  • 2455 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:20 AM

The key to buying a laptop is getting a laptop which DOES NOT have Intel graphics!

THIS :happy:

unr3al

unr3al

Head Injury

• Testing Team
  • 2807 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:23 AM

Dedicated graphics card with 1GB of RAM, reasonably good model. You can use this site as a reference guide. They class laptop graphics card by tiers of how good they are, and have game benchmarks for each card.

http://www.notebookc...0M.48313.0.html

Good luck. You'll be sinking $800 for an okay laptop for games (low-medium details), about $1200+ for a good one. And they'll still be obsolete in 3 years. A desktop is always a better decision if you don't need the mobility of a laptop.
PERSONAL NOTICE

Don't ask for support on my YouTube account. Ever.

JAM-Justin35

JAM-Justin35

• Community Team
  • 2455 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:06 AM

Dedicated graphics card with 1GB of RAM, reasonably good model. You can use this site as a reference guide. They class laptop graphics card by tiers of how good they are, and have game benchmarks for each card.

http://www.notebookc...0M.48313.0.html

Good luck. You'll be sinking $800 for an okay laptop for games (low-medium details), about $1200+ for a good one. And they'll still be obsolete in 3 years. A desktop is always a better decision if you don't need the mobility of a laptop.

While this will definatley help, I think he wants hard S.R, But the problem is, There really are none specifically for LCPDFR, Its never been needed....

B-7

B-7

Rusty Brown's Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationMytischi City, Moscow region, Russia

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

i know what the gta 4 s.r. are i was trying to see what you needed to run lcpdfr v0.95

There's no real difference between requirements for GTA IV and LCPDFR. But more RAM may be useful.
Posted Image
Agent Investigator Global Uplink
Their Highnesses Internal Harmony Office, Night Directorate, Special Invesigations Dept.
Canterlot, Principality of Equestria

cp702

cp702

Careful the things you say, children will listen

• Community Team
  • 3880 posts
  • LocationUTC-4

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:47 PM

That is always true.
I second the recommendation for a desktop. It's generally much cheaper w/the same specs and better upgradeability. That last part is important - a desktop can easily have more RAM added, or even a whole new video card, WITHOUT a new computer!

My crime stats that you can't see.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users