Introducing LSPDFR.

Check out www.lspdfr.com for a first look at the sequel to LCPDFR.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

System Requirements for the new 0.95 version.

Question

Posted

I need to know what the system requirements are to run the new 0.95 version. I am looking at getting a laptop and need to know what to look for.

8 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Other mods (car mods, ELS etc) Can put a strain on GTA IV, LCPDFR However, Only puts a strain on the system when doing certain large things, Such as calling in a shit ton of back up, Having alot of cops shooting at suspects, etc. So it really shouldn't cause any problems, GTA IVs Requirements are as follows:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minimum System Requirements * OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3 * Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz * Memory: 1.5GB, 16GB Free Hard Drive Space * Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900 Recommended System Requirements * OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3 * Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz * Memory: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista) * 18 GB Free Hard Drive Space * Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI,

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, If your buying a laptop, and thinking about doing some PC gaming on it, I suggest you go look at a few custom gaming laptops, From places such as Digital storm, Alienware (don't really recommend , Due to overpricing) etc, Google and look around, Im sure you'll find something :happy:, JAM.

Edited by JAM-Justin35

Posted

The key to buying a laptop is getting a laptop which DOES NOT have Intel graphics!

Posted

i know what the gta 4 s.r. are i was trying to see what you needed to run lcpdfr v0.95

Posted

The key to buying a laptop is getting a laptop which DOES NOT have Intel graphics!

THIS :happy:

Posted

Dedicated graphics card with 1GB of RAM, reasonably good model. You can use this site as a reference guide. They class laptop graphics card by tiers of how good they are, and have game benchmarks for each card.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-560M.48313.0.html

Good luck. You'll be sinking $800 for an okay laptop for games (low-medium details), about $1200+ for a good one. And they'll still be obsolete in 3 years. A desktop is always a better decision if you don't need the mobility of a laptop.

Posted

Dedicated graphics card with 1GB of RAM, reasonably good model. You can use this site as a reference guide. They class laptop graphics card by tiers of how good they are, and have game benchmarks for each card.

http://www.notebookc...0M.48313.0.html

Good luck. You'll be sinking $800 for an okay laptop for games (low-medium details), about $1200+ for a good one. And they'll still be obsolete in 3 years. A desktop is always a better decision if you don't need the mobility of a laptop.

While this will definatley help, I think he wants hard S.R, But the problem is, There really are none specifically for LCPDFR, Its never been needed....

Posted

i know what the gta 4 s.r. are i was trying to see what you needed to run lcpdfr v0.95

There's no real difference between requirements for GTA IV and LCPDFR. But more RAM may be useful.

Posted

That is always true.

I second the recommendation for a desktop. It's generally much cheaper w/the same specs and better upgradeability. That last part is important - a desktop can easily have more RAM added, or even a whole new video card, WITHOUT a new computer!

B-7 likes this