Everything posted by Advolt284
-
Damage Tracker Framework
Well, you maybe don't got time to do it, but do you think you can make a list of mods that use it ? the biggest one. EXCEPT if the two mods you listed is the only one.
- 48 comments
- 5 reviews
-
2 complementary Liveries LSPD for a pack ("patched").
my bad, I deleted it too late, so it have send it anyway, I'm really sorry for the guy that downloaded the patch 2 time !
-
DynamicWeather
Hello, my .ini seems to not work correctly for some reaosn, even if I got everything correct, no matter what I do in the .ini it don't work? but the mod in itself work.
- 76 comments
- 12 reviews
-
2 complementary Liveries LSPD for a pack ("patched").
- 18 downloads
- Version 1.0.1
2 liveries that I made for one of my friend, I don't use those vehicles, and I can't find the pack where it come from, but there is some informations about the authors : The pack name : [PSS] LSSO Pack (Santa Clara, CA Based) Pacific Pig GeorgieMoon Cartres HANAKO RobertTM Cj24 Raz3r/Officertenpenny those liveries are based on the other LSPD liveries in the pack from Pacific Pig, I tried to match them. -
Livery LAFD for ; 2016 Ram 2500 from Cj24
-
2016 Ram 2500 - Pickup Truck - Los Santos Fire Department (LSFD/LAFD)
- 5 comments
- 1 review
-
[4K] Mini US Park Ranger livery pack
Thanks you very much, I don't know why the creator don't have give any informations about it, the livery's are very good, not giving the cars afraid most of people.
-
U.S. Marshals Service
-
North Yankton State Police (NDHP)
-
Ludendorff PD (Bismarck ND) 2020 FPIU
-
20240106154000_1
-
Liveries North Yankton State Patrol for 7 vehicles.
Thanks you ! the vehicles I used for make the livery's got some problems, but they looking good, so yeah, if you got any advise or suggestion of new livery, tell me.
-
Liveries North Yankton State Patrol for 7 vehicles.
- 34 downloads
- Version 1.7.0
I made those liveries for fun for my own use, just like the other I made, I post it there for those who would be interested. I will probably made more cars depending on what I need and what I found nice to do. (the Chevrolet Silverado 2013 was kind of a mistake from me, I was really happy to make a livery for a truck like that and so I took the wrong template, but I keep it anyway.) What I plan in the futur ? I will probably in the futur, do a addon base for all those vehicles, you will just need to rename the models and you will be good to go. But first of all I need to get everything I want and need. The models : OLD My inspiration for the livery's : ???? I forgot... But it's a mix between ; north yankton, north dakota, and a livery that I saw Somewhere, I will link it when I find it. the issue that I know : the models creators : Crown victoria + chevrolet Tahoe : NYStateTrooper Dodge Charger, 2014 F150 : Slendis ----------------------------------------------------------------- Ford LTD Crown Victoria 1987 ArmaniAdnr ------------------------------------------------------ Police Dodge Ram 1500 : ArmaniAdnr, lazlow555 & Victor124268 -
Livery USCG for ; Ford Police Interceptor Sedan of Black Jesus.
- 19 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Livery USCG for ; Ford Police Interceptor Sedan of Black Jesus. Based on that : Futur little fix possible. -
ultimate backup eup issue
So... I basically can't give you any right answer, just to say that, from my part, some ELS working with UB, but some don't, for exemple I used a car without ELS and it's working, and also some of my cars like the Police, Police2, Police3, FBI, FBI2, working, but for the addons, it's seems that the ELS not working, except addons cars with no ELS.
-
[ELS] [Replace] 2016 Unmarked Tahoe
Also, do you think you can change the front dashlight for a grill lights, because it's too much to have 2 lightbar + 1 dashlight on the front glasses, it would be better to have it at the front on the grill. Except the color problem, and the light for me, your SUV is very nice, I love it, seems it's kind of looking like the USMS SUV ;
-
[ELS] [Replace] 2016 Unmarked Tahoe
We need to be able to change color, why we can't in the first place ? I need to do a fully black livery for it ?! I don't know what exactly done it, but yeah, in vehicle.meta I precised "FLAG_HAS_LIVERY", and then I changed the color and the sign to fully black thing ; seems to work : color tahoe_sign_1
-
Livery LASD for ; 2009 Lenco bearcat from Officer Tej.
- 40 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
A LASD livery made for this bearcat by Officer Tej : https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/22432-els-non-els-2009-lenco-bearcat/ . Basically, I made quick just for my own use, but I post it here if peoples need this too. Based on : Futur little fix possible. -
LASD SEB SWAT Lenco Bearcat G2 (4)
-
Emergency Vehicles of gta5 in real life
I mean, Thats just the basic vehicle of gta5 but in real life.
-
American Medical Response(AMR) Ambulance texture Pack
Very nice, but can you make a Critical Care Paramedics livery for the ford explorer ? and a Los Angeles Fire Departement for it ? Envoyer un message dans #cigles
- 12 comments
- 9 reviews
-
Emergency Vehicles of gta5 in real life
police : Ford Crown Victoria LAPD police2 : Dodge Charger SRT8 LAPD Police3 : Ford Taurus LAPD police4 : Ford Crown Victoria unmarked sheriff : Ford Crown Victoria LASD sheriff2 : Chevrolet Suburban 2007 LASD fbi : Dodge Charger SRT8 Unmarked fbi2 : Chevrolet Suburban 2007 Unmarked pranger : Chevrolet Suburban 2007 Park Ranger lguard : chevrolet suburban 2007 lifeguard (I don't think lifeguard version of the chevrolet suburban exist in real life)
-
LAPD ELS Project - 100 % finished + All lods! Will upload it on my website :)
-
LAPD CVPI [ELS] - RELEASE today on my website.
or maybe just do a pack with LAPD/LASD, cause I love your car, its perfectly made, and its can be cool to have all of it from one person if you follow the basic vehicle of GTA5 : police : Ford Crown Victoria LAPD police2 : Dodge Charger SRT8 LAPD Police3 : Ford Taurus LAPD police4 : Ford Crown Victoria unmarked sheriff : Ford Crown Victoria LASD sheriff2 : Chevrolet Suburban 2007 LASD fbi : Dodge Charger SRT8 Unmarked fbi2 : Chevrolet Suburban 2007 Unmarked pranger : Chevrolet Suburban 2007 Park Ranger lguard : chevrolet suburban 2007 lifeguard (don't think its exist in real life but in game its this car so...)
-
LAPD CVPI [ELS] - RELEASE today on my website.