Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smurf Customs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Smurf Customs

  1. What one uses version 3.9.0? As Nightly SHVDN's are 3.7.0
  2. I didn't I don't upload on here anymore I have my own site.
  3. When using the taser and I tase someone they become invincible, also there is no taser sound - So gonna work on my own
  4. In fact reading the comment you said to micheal about CPT is the reason I wrote the message. You didn't specify that it was just used for that.
  5. Why would I do that - Did I say I was going to access the code? NO
  6. Why do people have to use AI, it spoils the fun, you don't learn anything from it, and it's never unique.
  7. One thing I would suggest for this, add an Ini file so users can change the key, Before I created my own ELS which has all this 999 mode etc, which will be public soon. I had my key set to Q. The issue is this script is hard coded to J, so if people are using different keys it's not going to work, unless they press J with their primary key.
  8. You can make it an addon version yourself in less than 5mins
  9. https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/british-number-plates This does exactly what you want.
  10. Correct, the standalone AdvancedHookV.dll does not work with the current game version. As a side note, if anyone runs into an ELS issue where only the rear brake lights are flashing and no other emergency lights are working, try reinstalling Script Hook V and RageNativeUI. This is a common cause and typically fixes the issue. ELS and DLS are not designed to run together, as stated on the DLS mod page. Running both simultaneously can lead to conflicts, unexpected behaviour, or lighting issues. If you're using DLS, make sure ELS is completely removed or disabled before testing. Likewise, if you prefer to use ELS, DLS should not be installed alongside it. Incorrect It works perfectly fine. The last update date doesn't really matter in this case, as the mod was designed to work across game versions without requiring frequent updates. In my experience, those are often the best kinds of mods, if they're built well and don't rely on game-version-specific features, they can remain fully functional for years without needing any changes. Make sure you have Script Hook V, RageNativeUI and the AdvancedHookV.dll within ELS V1.05 not the separate dll.
  11. Hello, I’ve got a custom script I developed a while ago called UniversalPlateFormatter, along with a UK-style plate setup configured in carcols.ymt. Everything works correctly in-game and integrates properly with PR and CalloutInterface. However, I’ve noticed an issue with ReportPlus. It appears to be using the default GTA V license plate system instead of my formatted plate data. Because of this, when I search for a plate like MY63 WTA, it correctly appears on the vehicle itself and within PR and CalloutInterface, but ReportPlus doesn’t return any results at all.
  12. That is AdvancedHoolV.dll error use the one in V1.05
  13. ELS does not work for AI (It's not meant to) reduces CPU, all it does it put the sirens on for them and make a random flash pattern. Same issue, someone said they updated windows but mine is all up to date, the rear lights flash its just the extra's don't
  14. You need to change your siren sounds yourself, ELS does not do that. Change colour of the extras in the xml.
  15. Its missing a sound file, that's the error its giving you, however reading along it don't make sense what you sre trying to say
  16. [10/31/2025 6:18:36 AM.828] DamageTrackingFramework: WARNING: 350597077 Hash is unknown. Please notify DamageTracker Developer at: https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/scripts/42767-damage-tracker-framework/
  17. What do you mean? This fully work! Do you mean callout interface or the actual vehicles?
  18. The error is almost always one of these: 1. Installed Desktop TTS instead of Speech Platform TTS. 2. 32-bit/64-bit mismatch.
  19. My game has been loading for 10mins and still not got in, however non RPH works fine! RagePluginHook.log
  20. No worries, Glad that helped!
  21. A file or files are corrupt somewhere, most likely mods folder... Try 1. Verify Integrity of Game Files 2. Rename the Mods Folder Again (if naming it back to _mods works, then delete your mods folder and start fresh again)
  22. Have you tried loading the game without using RPH/LSPDFR? if so and still the same issue, try removing scripts and plugins - again if it crashes again then it looks like files are corrupt, So verify the game files, if after doing that it crashes again. I would say reinstall GTA
  23. Based on the provided log snippet, it does not indicate any critical errors that would typically cause a crash when the game reaches the "populating game world" phase. The log appears to be from the early stages of loading, where it initializes various systems and modules without showing signs of failure or exception messages.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.