Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

0taku

Friends of LSPDFR
  • Joined

Everything posted by 0taku

  1. More work on the dash, A lot still needs doing on the model but it is getting there. While there is the center shift there while also be the option of the Column shiftier. (also colour options, Yhaaa choices)
  2. More work done, started colour options
  3. Much like the Arrow Xt and Crow Vic I did if everything works out there should be a DEV release, how ever I have no time-frame on how long it will take.
  4. 0taku commented on Jedahdiah's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  5. 0taku posted a gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  6. More work on the radio and other switches
  7. Done work on the radio. Textures need tweaking but other then that I really like how it turned out.
  8. 0taku commented on ISG.Mods's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  9. 0taku commented on MrMook's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  10. Have been very busy recently with family stuff. but mange to get some work on the interior done in the last week. Scratch made by me so far as the model didn't come with one
  11. Welcome to the world of GTA. I swear it has a mind of it's own sometimes. .
  12. 0taku commented on F5544's gallery image in GTA V Galleries
  13. Have you tired it without SNT?
  14. Few questions 1. is it just the left? 2. Is it fully on or just always flashing 3, Do you use any graphics mods
  15. More work on the doors sills, and started work on the cabin -
  16. Could be possible. Though I'm unsure if props can have livery or it just a different prop for each.
  17. S_M_Y_HWAY_COP_01 I think this is the right one as it is the one that spawns with the SHP patches on the uniform
  18. If it can run GTA V fine with no drops, it should be able to run LSPDFR fine. as for FiveM, I have no idea as I don't use that
  19. Wait what default one, I've can't remember ever seeing one before
  20. Doing work on the door sills, have to make them from scratch as the model didn't come with any
  21. Make sure to install all .YTD and .YFT files
  22. Could be something with your game or the way you installed it because it is fine in my game
  23. when will what be done?
  24. are they in the a MODS folders?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.