Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

m3dicjay

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by m3dicjay

  1. Looks like they changed something...Shift don't work... Thanks man!! :)
  2. Yup its out. My game loads fine. I'm having problems with unverified plugins though. All my plugins work except the cop holster. Its telling me its loaded but its not working. I am going to try and figure out how to disable the unverified plugins thing and see if that works......Need to figure out how to do that...
  3. I just updated and it won't even launch the game period...Just nothing......
  4. Prostitutes won't get into cars when police are around. I grabbed a peds vehicle and tried to pick up a prostitute while on duty. a popup appears and says they won't get into cars when police are near....... The only place I ever see prostitutes get into cars is right beside the police station in Los Santos near the liquor store. I wonder if somebody could edit the coding so they'll work when police are around. I've been wanting to do a prostitution sting for awhile...
  5. I updated and everything still works......I'm running Rage V22 and lspdfr 2b
  6. I know with mods. You can go into the ini folders and edit the keybindings and controller buttons....
  7. Yeah, I am biased towards the combat pistol lol. I just wish I could spawn it with a flashlight... I didn't know there is a wash code..........
  8. I'm gonna check this out.... I spawned Steve Haines with ragehook just to punch him in the face and arrest him lol...
  9. that's weird wonder why it removes it from the ground... Try using rage type in setweather then blizzard or snow
  10. Game Warden is a lot of fun... There actually is a Warden office that allows you to go on duty. its just below the Vinewood sign...
  11. Agree, An option to ID passengers would be great!!
  12. Okay, If you are only using Rage and lspdfr. and you need additional weapons and health. This is what you do. Press F4 Health : Type in Heal Repair your vehicle : Type repair Weapons : type in giveweapon (this will give you a list of all weapons in gta v. Type in the code it gives you. Vehicles : type in spawn. This will also give you a list of all vehicles. just type in the vehicle you want. If you want to spawn in the vehicle type : Spawnandwarp. This helps if you don't want to get smashed and stuck in the vehicle lol. Just thought I'd pass this along!! :)
  13. LCPDFR I could crash anywhere to 0 to 15 crashes an hour. Some days I couldn't play at all. other days I could play all day without any crashes........... LSPDFR. Every crash I've experienced has be the result of my own stupidity (installing mods wrong, or mashing buttons). For the creator this is awesome!! I know I have a reliable game and mod to create awesome content!!
  14. I was killed three times last night in a pursuit of armed suspects....i ended up spawning a tank and teleporting to them... Tank ended it real quick lol...
  15. I just let the game come to me......Can't force who you are not...What happens happens....... In pursuits things tend to get more insane based on how long it gets...
  16. I think I'm installing this wrong, I never get callouts when I put the mod into my plugins folder. When I put it into my plugins/lspdfr folder. LSPDFR crashes on startup. I tried to load the plugin and it says it doesn't have the correct attribute.
  17. Please No paperwork!! I'm an EMT and 90% of my work is PCR's and DNR sheets....... I don't want to come home and fill out virtual paperwork at a desk and answer phones.......I'll just go back to work...... I'll ask my subscribers tomorrow if they want to watch me answer phones.......
  18. Go to the pier near a bench with a trash can. Click ambient action.... lol not sure what's going on but its quite funny....
  19. I apologize I don't know how to edit my posts. But I started filming...This is one of the best lspdfr lcpdfr moments I've had!!
  20. lol Anybody else get this callout yet? I just started the pursuit.... https://twitter.com/themedicjay/status/612759699994230784/photo/1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.