Thank you, Its Great! I’ve had very little time to get on and Support people but i’ve been doing my best, Its amazing to see how Far a Modding Community can come! I don’t think some of these Content Creators Realise their own Talent! Onwards & Upwards 

I know, I remember watching Bay Area Buggs play the very beginnings of this mod, and look how far it has grown. I can't wait to get the time to install LSPDFR 0.4! I know it will be awesome!

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/2PnWQF
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

I know that I wasn't in the community for that long, but I have been playing LSPDFR since mid 2016. So, I have seen just how much it has changed in 4 years. It is quite astounding.

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/2PnWQF
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

On 3/15/2019 at 5:00 PM, ineseri said:

I feel old now, been here for almost 9 years now. Black when the site was dark and the domain wasn't what it is now!

Same for me, though I've got 9 days extra on you. 😎

8 years, 3 months, 23 days

262,224,000 seconds

4,370,400 minutes

72,840 hours

3035 days

433 weeks and 4 days

MMMXXXIV diebus

0.7x the orbital period of Jupiter

1.6x the half-life of 60Co

No matter which way I format it, it reads like time served in a prison.

1 hour ago, Sniper296 said:

8 years, 3 months, 23 days

262,224,000 seconds

4,370,400 minutes

72,840 hours

3035 days

433 weeks and 4 days

MMMXXXIV diebus

0.7x the orbital period of Jupiter

1.6x the half-life of 60Co

No matter which way I format it, it reads like time served in a prison.

I don't know why, but I had a solid two minute laugh at that statement. Lol!