Commacoma

What to do? LSPDFR 0.4

Every time I launch lspdfr with Rage Plugin hook it says “warning ! LSPDFR was terminated because it caused the game to freeze....” I tried to reload LSPDFR multiple times it continues to crash what to do?

5 minutes ago, Commacoma said:

Every time I launch lspdfr with Rage Plugin hook it says “warning ! LSPDFR was terminated because it caused the game to freeze....” I tried to reload LSPDFR multiple times it continues to crash what to do?

0.4 for some reason takes a pretty long time to load, try going into the Rage Plugin Hook settings and changing the plugin timeout threshold to the max which is 60000 I believe.

Make sure you copy the Rage Plugin Hook files AFTER you copy over the LSPDFR files.  You also need to make sure it is the very latest version.

There is a new ALBO1125.common file from 2/18.  You will want to make sure you are using that version also.

Hello,

Veteran Community Helper UnknownBastion or Bastion for short.

For future reference, any other LSPDFR Support related questions should go here:
https://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/forum/920-lspdfr-04-support/

A Community Mod or Management member should move this thread soon. 🙂

As for your issue, can you please post you RPH Crash Log.

Thanks!

Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/2PnWQF
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

On 3/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, Kippy said:

0.4 for some reason takes a pretty long time to load, try going into the Rage Plugin Hook settings and changing the plugin timeout threshold to the max which is 60000 I believe.

I put mine at 20000. When I tried to put 30000, it went to fast and didn't load LSPDFR in time.

1 hour ago, Rareroblox said:

I put mine at 20000. When I tried to put 30000, it went to fast and didn't load LSPDFR in time.

You might need to set some higher values, I'd assume loading times are going to be partly dependent on your system specs as well, if you could let's take a look at the RPH crash log.

19 hours ago, Rareroblox said:

In order to keep this forum post cleaner can you create a new topic in the support forum for your issue, we don't want any information getting mixed up between both yourself and the original poster.

Why even have signatures-....