Tronix1995

GTA is not starting with RAGEPluginHook

Hey guys, i hope someone can help me here :)

So i just installed the LSPDFR Mod as described on the Downloads Foulder. Everything went perfectly fine. Newest  RAGEPluginHook is also Updated!

So when i start RAGEPluginHook, i get a note from SocialClub itself which says that GTA has been shot down. Then i have the option to Try it again OR try it again with lower settings.

Bouth of the Options work to start the game! But it starts without the Mod. If i start GTA normaly trough Steam it also works...

i tryed some setting with RAGEPluginHook but its not working yet....

Does anyone has an idea what the problem here could be?

Try adding " -scOfflineOnly " to your startup commands for GTA V on Steam

(Right click on GTA V on steam, go to properties, and it'll be in one of the tabs there)

Should then start Social Club in offline mode. I've heard running Rage as an admin can also help this too(?)

Sorry I didn’t realize the double post  my apologies 

I was hoping that would do it, that is the most common.  What is throwing me is the social club saying it’s shut down.  

Posted (edited)

no worries m8..

here is the message from SocialClub i get..

Its so frustrating that im the only one with this problem.. at least it seems like man😪

anyone has more ideas what i could try? i already installed everything 3 times new.. every time in a different way by tutorials on youtube..

nothing helped yet😣

the thing is.. i can open the game normaly without problems.. no message like this from socialclub or something. just when i start with RAGEPlugin

Error.png

Edited by Tronix1995

Ah ok now I know the screen ,  get used to this one you will see it quite often once you start really modding your game. Lol

its crashing on load up. Now we just need to figure out why.   I’m sure you didn’t yet but I’ll ask anyway,  did you add in any other files or plugins?

a screenshot of gta main folder (where you out rage, scripthook etc. would help us too

No other mod. The last time i installed it new i also installed scripthook which is currently also in the folder.

Here the screen! (let me now if u need to see the lower part which is missing in the screenshot m8)

GTA5 Foulder.png

Ok,  try taking out scripthookv and scripthoov.dll and see if rage loads.     Don’t delete them just drag them on desktop or something.   This is going to be a trail and error now.     If it still won’t load we can then drag them back In easily  

i tried it, doesnt work.

i updated Microsoft .net framework

i updated Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package

i updated Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio

Still doesnt work..

i already met 2 guys which have the same problem on discord......

Yeah I see more and more with same issue, sorry I couldn’t be of more help.   The rage discord is very helpful,   However it’s very “busy” at the same time.    Best of luck 

Posted (edited)

I had the same problem, and what I'm doing is that when the rage window says "waiting for game windows", I repeatedly click on the rage icon in the spot bar until launching games, and normally, it launches the mods (finally for me anyway but try)

sorry for the mistakes

Edited by maximerlt05
mistakes

I have the same issue. Have anybody found an fix? I have tried forcing windows mode and forcing directx 11. I also have the newest version of everything 😕

You might be having this problem because of a game patch issue, what version of GTA are you on, you can check by right clicking GTAV.exe and going into details, after you check that, check what version of ragepluginhook you're on. Thats the only thing I could think of, also if you could attach your Ragepluginhook log we could se if its something in there.