medicbobs

Police(1) texture loss...

I'm not completely dumb I promise. I tried to research this, but maybe I'm missing something. I am getting texture loss like in this picture. I tried deleting the 3 files in the NVR - Emissive folder with no luck. Tried reinstalling the car in the mods folder again. Nothing. What am I missing?? This is just happening on my Police 1 car, all the rest are fine. 

5ac4196f4db2a_MetroUnitCVPI.PNG.526e632243561384bf1c1471047b9901.PNG

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (6).png

8 minutes ago, medicbobs said:

Sorry was working that last day. 

D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf

Wrong location. 
Copy over a patchday folder into mods. Please use patchday19.

So put the police files here

Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday19ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\

It only goes up to a patchday 10. I guess I have an older version. I thought the newer ones have issues with the mods or Rage?

Just put it in  Patchday 10 and tried and still nothing....It's got to be something easy...

45 minutes ago, medicbobs said:

It only goes up to a patchday 10. I guess I have an older version. I thought the newer ones have issues with the mods or Rage?

Just put it in  Patchday 10 and tried and still nothing....It's got to be something easy...

Go to Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks\

and copy over the patchday

13 minutes ago, medicbobs said:

Damn it goes up to 16 there. I just deleted my mod folder and im starting over 😕

You can use 16 as well. If you don't see 19 that means you aren't on the latest version of gta 5 but that's fine. Put the police files in patch day16

Thanks man. It's working great now. So every "mod" as far as vehicles go there now right? No matter what kind of car they are?

1 minute ago, medicbobs said:

Thanks man. It's working great now. So every "mod" as far as vehicles go there now right? No matter what kind of car they are?

Yes, stick to that patchday16,

but if one day rockstar updates the game and they update something in police vehicles they will have that update in the latest patchday, say for example patchday25. 

You would need to put all modded police vehicles into that patchday25 because it would overwrite whatever is in patchday16.

Although I highly doubt this would ever happen but just in case it does, you know what to do.