The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Cannot launch up my RAGEPluginHook no more

AteszTG

So, the game was working perfectly yesterday. Today morning, I've installed couple of mods "Stop The Ped", "Station 19 Callouts", got the newest Albo1125.Common.Dll, and "OnScene Backup". After installing these, I tried to launch up the game. It launched. After, I tried the launch the RAGEPluginHook, but it saied: "The application can't start properly (0xc000005)".  I tried to re-install RAGEPluginHook either, doesn't seemed to help. Please help me out.

EDIT: I tried to delete those file, that I've installled, doesn't worked either.

Edited by AteszTG
Cuz I tried something that doesnt worked.

35 minutes ago, AteszTG said:

So, the game was working perfectly yesterday. Today morning, I've installed couple of mods "Stop The Ped", "Station 19 Callouts", got the newest Albo1125.Common.Dll, and "OnScene Backup". After installing these, I tried to launch up the game. It launched. After, I tried the launch the RAGEPluginHook, but it saied: "The application can't start properly (0xc000005)".  I tried to re-install RAGEPluginHook either, doesn't seemed to help. Please help me out.

EDIT: I tried to delete those file, that I've installled, doesn't worked either.

https://compfreakstars.blogspot.com/2011/11/0xc0000005-error-every-day-many.html

That's doesn't seems to be my problems, kinda. Beacuse I haven't actually dont anything. Maybe it was my anti-virus, that cleared something from the folder, which might cause that this happened. But from where should I know, what has been deleted, or corrupted by my anti-virus? It's seems like something is missing, for launching properly. Nothing else can be.

2 minutes ago, AteszTG said:

That's doesn't seems to be my problems, kinda. Beacuse I haven't actually dont anything. Maybe it was my anti-virus, that cleared something from the folder, which might cause that this happened. But from where should I know, what has been deleted, or corrupted by my anti-virus? It's seems like something is missing, for launching properly. Nothing else can be.

All anti viruses keep a log of what was deleted or quarantined or put in virus chest.

I'm using ESET NOD32, version 10. Can you help, where can I find that log?

EDIT: Found it, it wasn't my anti-virus. I need something else.

EDIT2: Phase to GTAV main directory, is blacklisted. Anti-Virus doesn't scan that folder.

Edited by AteszTG

Still haven't found nothing usefull. Please, give me some help.

EDIT: Updated my drivers. Now I'll re-boot, if it won't help, I let you guys know it.

EDIT2: Re-booted, not working.

Edited by AteszTG

So, actually I've found a plugin, which has a RAGENativeUI.dll (or something like this) inside of it, which changed mine! But, I deleted every files, everything which's connected to the RAGEPluginHook, than restored it, didn't worked.

EDIT: Can't even start up LSPDFR_Troubleshooter_by_Albo1125

Edited by AteszTG