OrangeFr3ak

Lore-friendly Border Patrol/ICE mods?

Posted (edited)

I'm looking for border patrol/Immigration and Customs Enforcement mods (vehicles and characters/peds) but can't decide on what to download. I prefer lore-friendly mods so what would be GTA V's equivalent to the US Border Patrol and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement? Also, by lore-friendly I mean that I prefer not to have any vehicles from real-world automakers.

Edited by OrangeFr3ak

Posted (edited)

GTA's equivalent would still be US ICE and Border Patrol, since the game references America. 

This is all I found for lore vehicles:

Edited by Black Jesus

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

GTA's equivalent would still be US ICE and Border Patrol, since the game references America. 

This is all I found for lore vehicles:

Thanks! Since the FIB is the GTA equivalent to the FBI, I guessed the Border Patrol and ICE would have fictional names too.

Edited by OrangeFr3ak

5 hours ago, OrangeFr3ak said:

Thanks! Since the FIB is the GTA equivalent to the FBI, I guessed the Border Patrol and ICE would have fictional names too.

They have. In game universe, Noose is the equivalent to the US DHS. GTA IV had Noose Patriotism and Immigration Enforcement (i.e. DHS ICE), but neither game featured Border Patrol. However, RDE does add PIA:

image.png.dfd94f6d4f81c8478fc9735519c76d3c.png

and has CBP made from scratch!

image.png.d34f46f02b9f2bb2629bbc2591362d89.png

RDE even makes those cars have official US Govt. plates!

(yeah, I love this mod all right)

Honestly, if you're looking for something lore-friendly, there's nothing better.