Maximillius

Texture Loss Issue - Sheriff & Police Slot

I am experiencing an issue that I am little confused on how to fix. I have verified that I have everything installed correctly but I am wondering if it is a possible carvariation or vehicle.meta issue? 

I have installed a lot of modded cars in the past, I have add on cars no issues but no matter what car I put in police or sheriff they appear like the attached files. Only thing I did was drag the cars into the folders it specified but I am still having issues. 

Could someone advise me on how to fix?

bcso retro openiv.PNG

bcso retro openiv2.PNG

Metro Unit CVPI.PNG

openiv metro cvpi.PNG

cvpi metro openiv.PNG

Retro BCSO.PNG

2 hours ago, Maximillius said:

I am experiencing an issue that I am little confused on how to fix. I have verified that I have everything installed correctly but I am wondering if it is a possible carvariation or vehicle.meta issue? 

I have installed a lot of modded cars in the past, I have add on cars no issues but no matter what car I put in police or sheriff they appear like the attached files. Only thing I did was drag the cars into the folders it specified but I am still having issues. 

Could someone advise me on how to fix?

Are you using NVR?  If yes, go into the dlcpacks in OpenIV and go into NVR emissives.  Delete pranger.ytd, sheriff.ytd and firetruk.ytd.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

On 4/3/2018 at 7:34 PM, Giordano said:

Are you using NVR?  If yes, go into the dlcpacks in OpenIV and go into NVR emissives.  Delete pranger.ytd, sheriff.ytd and firetruk.ytd.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

O man thanks this fix my problem ive been dealing with this ever since i did the graphics mod NVR and finally fixed it thank you very much 

34 minutes ago, winglesschip209 said:

O man thanks this fix my problem ive been dealing with this ever since i did the graphics mod NVR and finally fixed it thank you very much 

You're welcome!