Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Epic Customization

4 hours ago, Robby SLGC said:

Is there a chance that we might get a grab ped  option like LCPDFR without third party mods

I am new to LSPDFR, just came from LCPDFR finnaly. Do i need third party script mods for basic conversation frisk and identification purposes?. Is that not built into LSPDFR?.

13 hours ago, LCPD McGee said:

I am new to LSPDFR, just came from LCPDFR finnaly. Do i need third party script mods for basic conversation frisk and identification purposes?. Is that not built into LSPDFR?.

For identification, no.  LSPDFR has its own computer system, you can stop a ped on foot, ask for ID, then go to your computer and type it in.

You do need a third party party script for frisking,

That's amazing so you're saying I can now customize for example Los Santos to municipal to one police service than make highways state/OPP patrolled than Blaine county RCMP or sheriff patrolled? if so that crazy... I'm sorta new to this modding thing  

Please add all the most common mods used with LSPDFR to make it easier just to download one mod instead of a bunch and trying to get them work together. Im sure many of the modders would love to help & contribute.

I'm so looking forward to this! I plan to add jurisdictions to Polito Bay, Sandy, Los Santos International, Los Santos Sheriffs Department, Los Santos Police, CHP, You name it, it will be there! 

Will it work with all plugins?

Because I dont want to install 0,3 yet and than later (I dont know how long "later" is :D) nothing will work so :

Is any plugin working then?

Any more updates coming? Cannot wait for this :). I know you guys are gonna deliver great content.

Edited by Walcroft

I am really hoping and praying that LSPDFR and the team will be able to get to 1.0 without Take Two or Rockstar shoving their noses into our business again, or mess with OpenIV. Why can't us singleplayer modders be left alone to bask in our awesome games?. Oh yeah...shark cards and desire to get our credit card information. Lol.

It's looking good! This level of customization right from the get go in LSPDFR 0.4 is very impressive!

Let's see what the next update is about ........ :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, LCPD McGee said:

Why can't us singleplayer modders be left alone to bask in our awesome games?. Oh yeah...shark cards and desire to get our credit card information. Lol.

It may happen sometime close to the release of RDR2 as they shift their focus to a new IP/RDR2 they'll most likely stop producing any new content for GTA V, eventually GTA:O will become stale and die. When that happens Rockstar/T2 will pull the plug and no longer give a crap about modding or GTA V as a whole.

On 3/12/2018 at 12:18 PM, Dieter9342 said:

I  think it's time to try out that new cryo chamber I bought off of sky mall and fast forward to the release...

:woot:

I wonder if there'll be some additional quality of life features apart from 0.4 major point, this absolutely groundbreaking customization...

Maybe better integrated frisking?
Integrated partners (up to 3)?
Ability to shout into megaphone (like in LCPDFR)?
More adequate AI officers?

I beg of you, please at some point include a Hardcore mode like we had in LCPDFR. I don't care if it takes till 1.0 release, just please give us that at some point. We can handle the challenge!.

I'm excited for everyone in the communitydevelopers and users alikewith the announcement of the newest LSPDFR update.

Can you tell us if we will still be able to use the default officer models or if we have to use the multiplayer style models. Also will we be able to set the amount of ammo in the weapon when we customize our loadout?

Looking forward to the final release

@Sam will there be an option to have backup stay until you dismiss them manually in order so they can secure the scene

Edited by LATERUIK

3 hours ago, LATERUIK said:

@Sam will there be an option to have backup stay until you dismiss them manually in order so they can secure the scene

+1 this is a great idea.