LSPDFR 0.4 - Epic Customization

Sam

9 hours ago, sfbone73 said:

I know and understand .4 is a major update with new bells and whistles....what I'm trying to make you guy's understand why not make a patch update for 3.1 to make a little More up to date for us. And that being said you can take your time in realising a major patch later on that works ...give us some thing to look forward too...not just have us wait more.....don't you guys think we waited enough....we the community are owed at least that.

Please remember that all these mods are provided for free, and are by volunteers.  No one is getting paid for making LSPDFR, Rage, etc.  We really don't owe anything to anyone, to be honest.

As much as it sucks to wait, would you rather 0.4 be released now with bugs, and possibly unfinished features, or wait the extra minute and have all the features working and the huge bugs taken care of? 

I need donations to help fund my food addiction. DM for details 😂

@Sam

A question, it has been added that when a person shoots against the police (which in any case becomes a threat (red circle) automatically becomes sought ?! How it worked on GTAIV where you pressed ALT + E if I remember correctly.
PS
Sorry for my English

THANKS FOR ALL!

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, Sam said:

We take great care to make sure that LSPDFR performs nicely, and our own @LMS is quite the master at getting under the hood and profiling all of that stuff.  If you can add cars and peds to your game already without any issues, then you shouldn't have any problems with using those added assets in 0.4.

that's good to hear, will getting a subject record check on foot still require a keyboard? would be nice if its automatic like in lcpdfr 1.1  as typing it on keyboard on foot is very frustrating and prefer a controller for most things

sig.jpg

3 hours ago, J T said:

that's good to hear, will getting a subject record check on foot still require a keyboard? would be nice if its automatic like in lcpdfr 1.1  as typing it on keyboard on foot is very frustrating and prefer a controller for most things

I never played LCPDFR, did you still have to manually type in their name? or how did it work?  It'd be nice if it was hands free and once you got their ID, the game automatically had it saved if you did run a check.  As it is, regardless if you're using LSPDFR's default computer, Computer+, or the on-foot ped check, typing will always have you activating other mods and menus.

25 minutes ago, Giordano said:

I never played LCPDFR, did you still have to manually type in their name? or how did it work?  It'd be nice if it was hands free and once you got their ID, the game automatically had it saved if you did run a check.  As it is, regardless if you're using LSPDFR's default computer, Computer+, or the on-foot ped check, typing will always have you activating other mods and menus.

no there was an option to call in id and the player would pick up a radio and call it in automatically and you get a radio sound effect its really cool and you could play lcpdfr without even needing a keyboard but in v you have to type it in manually and its frustrating as hell especially when the suspect takes off you are stuck in typing mode and have to go through quite an effort to back out of everything to get to your car

call in id iv.png

sig.jpg

8 minutes ago, J T said:

no there was an option to call in id and the player would pick up a radio and call it in automatically and you get a radio sound effect its really cool and you could play lcpdfr without even needing a keyboard but in v you have to type it in manually and its frustrating as hell especially when the suspect takes off you are stuck in typing mode and have to go through quite an effort to back out of everything to get to your car

That would be a really handy feature for LSPDFR.  Yes, I know that Police Smart Radio now has the option of doing that, but I still think base LSPDFR should also have it.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:26 PM, Giordano said:

No one is getting paid for making LSPDFR, Rage, etc.  We really don't owe anything to anyone, to be honest.

As much as it sucks to wait, would you rather 0.4 be released now with bugs, and possibly unfinished features, or wait the extra minute and have all the features working and the huge bugs taken care of? 

Perfectly answered! I couldn't agree more!

I would take heed towards the above statement.

To all of those who have the mindset engraved that the developers must act at the snap of a finger,

I'll be respectfully blunt.. Just imagine (theoretically)

a world with a not-so-friendly Developer/Staff. Where they decided something along the lines of -

"You know what, we really don't owe anybody anything concerning this mod. Lets just stop here

at the current build and leave it be. "

or better yet,

"Instead of free, how about we start finding ways to charge the player-base

for the services provided."  

That's just some food for thought!

:D

Not for all, but for the ones who cant quite see the bigger picture yet!

--------------------------------------

What it all boils down to in my personal opinion.

When it comes to MAJOR updates....Its a

"Needs of the many vs Needs of the Few / Quality over Quanity" kinda thing.

"The only advantage of exercising every day...Is that you die healthier!"

About to finally migrate from IV to V and from LCPD:FR to LSPD:FR. Is there any way for me to play online or LAN with my roomates?.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

5 hours ago, LCPD McGee said:

About to finally migrate from IV to V and from LCPD:FR to LSPD:FR. Is there any way for me to play online or LAN with my roomates?.

There is an online multiplayer called FiveM.  There are role playing servers but LSPDFR itself does not run in an online environment.

On 3/18/2018 at 3:35 PM, J T said:

I believe that is called "Ped Check" in Albo's Smart Radio.  No?

Edited by BlaineBug

4 hours ago, BlaineBug said:

There is an online multiplayer called FiveM.  There are role playing servers but LSPDFR itself does not run in an online environment.

I believe that is called "Ped Check" in Albo's Smart Radio.  No?

i don't care about that, what I want to see is it being implemented in lspdfr not separate mods...it was in lcpdfr so I would like to see it in lspdfr, not everyone wants to add a bunch of stuff and its more convenient

sig.jpg

6 minutes ago, J T said:

i don't care about that, what I want to see is it being implemented in lspdfr not separate mods...it was in lcpdfr so I would like to see it in lspdfr, not everyone wants to add a bunch of stuff and its more convenient

The question has been asked about LSPDFR in multi play and the answer is it is impossible.

FiveM allows for role playing and a sort of LSPDFR "simulation."

That's as good as it gets, which is pretty damn good either way you put it.

1 hour ago, TYPD said:

I'll try that when everything is updated.

I think you'll like it.  Wrapping my head around coding made my brain explode but now I'm getting the hang of it and have successfully added around 40 ELS emergency vehicles to my game.  Carvariations and vehicles.meta does take a good bit of learning but once you get it you'll be so happy you did.

Edited by BlaineBug

1 minute ago, BlaineBug said:

The question has been asked about LSPDFR in multi play and the answer is it is impossible.

FiveM allows for role playing and a sort of LSPDFR "simulation."

That's as good as it gets, which is pretty damn good either way you put it.

I wasn't asking about five m, I didn't ask you I asked sam and waiting to see what HE says since he is developing the mod, not you

sig.jpg

So there is no online capability due to taketwo and Rockstar, i see that sadly. But even if i wanted to set up a LAN game with my roomates NOT online we could not even do that?. Was hoping to patrol with my roomates like we did in LCPDFR.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

1 hour ago, LCPD McGee said:

So there is no online capability due to taketwo and Rockstar, i see that sadly. But even if i wanted to set up a LAN game with my roomates NOT online we could not even do that?. Was hoping to patrol with my roomates like we did in LCPDFR.

RAGE Plugin Hook, which LSPDFR relies on, isn't compatible with any form of multiplayer. At least that's my understanding.