Sgt. Hamilton

Issues with my Frame Rate

So, I play LSPDFR for the past two days, and today I downloaded some awesome plugins, and then I started the game, got on-duty and everything alright, 58-60 FPS, but then like randomly, really randomly, my FPS came down to 20-25, I have a GTX 1050 and my CPU works so well with it and I've never experienced something that made me have less than 50 FPS, and I thought it might be some problem with the way I started the game, then I restarted it, and again, got on-duty, everything alright but then randomly when I was patroling, boom, 20-25 FPS again, I restarted my game multiple times and seems random but it always and certainly will happens. Can I get help? The plugins I have are: 
Also sorry for portuguese stuff

plugins 1.png

plugins 2.png

Edited by Hamilton.

i heard from posts in past, that the more plug-ins you install, it can cause frame drops, currently i get frame drops, but i got 15+ plugins installed. my frames started to drop after around 10 plugins, some of the files are not optimized, i been so busy with other things i have not found a work around to fix fps drops with mods, but if i come across something i will let you know.

With the new RPH released today LSPDFR is virtually unplayable for me. I have a 1070 X and a i7 4790k etc etc etc and cant run it well. I was dipping into the 40FPS range when I tried to patrol in Davis/Grove St. Hoping for a fix soon :sad:

"All gave some. Some gave all." 

THIN BLUE LINE

EDIT: The plugins causing the FPS fall are Albo's plugins, can yo help me, @Albo1125 ?
I won't remove your plugins since they are essential on my point of view for the best experience as an officer, but I wouldn't like to keep playing with 30 FPS due them

Edited by Hamilton.

3 hours ago, Hamilton. said:

EDIT: The plugins causing the FPS fall are Albo's plugins, can yo help me, @Albo1125 ?
I won't remove your plugins since they are essential on my point of view for the best experience as an officer, but I wouldn't like to keep playing with 30 FPS due them

Albo doesn't provide support, at least on here.   A big reason his mods eat up FPS is because of what they do, it's unavoidable if you want to use them.  Albo would have to do something, or see if it's possible to use less resources.

1 hour ago, Hamilton. said:

Oh alright, well I removed the body dragger and now at least I have 30 FPS, I can survive with that, thanks for support, guess this is enough for this topic, feel free to lock it

If you're using Albo's Arrest Manager, try to use the older version, since the latest one 7.9.0.0 is draining more FPS.

I'm using Arrest Manager 7.8.2.1 and got +10 FPS back.

43 minutes ago, BejoIjo said:

If you're using Albo's Arrest Manager, try to use the older version, since the latest one 7.9.0.0 is draining more FPS.

I'm using Arrest Manager 7.8.2.1 and got +10 FPS back.

where can i get the old version tho ?

34 minutes ago, Derpdat said:

where can i get the old version tho ?

I couldn't find the 7.8.2.1 but you can get the 7.6.1.0 at the Arrest Manager download button itself, I'll do it and answer if I got more FPS. 

2 minutes ago, Hamilton. said:

I couldn't find the 7.8.2.1 but you can get the 7.6.1.0 at the Arrest Manager download button itself, I'll do it and answer if I got more FPS. 

7.6.1.0 will only work on older RPH