Chief1234

2015 Tahoe STR Failure

Hello Mod Community!

So I am using the 2015 Tahoe Development Part uploaded by TheHurk. I have pretty good experience with Zmodeler and I have worked through most hurdles that have come up when modding vehicles but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix this model. I get an STR_Failure_3 when I spawn the vehicle. I have covered the forums for fixes to this error and so far I have tried raising the base value on the main dummy from everything from 50 to 300 and I have verified that all the textures are not using a default material.  I only post here because I have exhausted all my options and in the community there is always at least one person that knows how to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance!

34 minutes ago, Chief1234 said:

Hello Mod Community!

So I am using the 2015 Tahoe Development Part uploaded by TheHurk. I have pretty good experience with Zmodeler and I have worked through most hurdles that have come up when modding vehicles but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix this model. I get an STR_Failure_3 when I spawn the vehicle. I have covered the forums for fixes to this error and so far I have tried raising the base value on the main dummy from everything from 50 to 300 and I have verified that all the textures are not using a default material.  I only post here because I have exhausted all my options and in the community there is always at least one person that knows how to fix the problem.

Thanks in advance!

you ask the right people for help they will help you..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyway you can upload pictures of your Hierarchy? Also a picture of your materials? (Just the beginning that shows the default material)

As well as the message bar with any errors it comes across. 

Edited by Thero

@Thero

Here is the hierarchy, message bar and materials of the edited one by me. The only thing cut off in the hierarchy is the chassis [COL]. ON another note, the same failure appears with the base model from the downloads section.

Hierarchy.PNG

Materials.PNG

Message.PNG

Edited by Chief1234

Try renaming the things in the message bar to something that is more common use. misc_a through z see if that fixes it. Next Highlight all the materials (Including Default Material" and double click the "Shader Material" on the left and see if that fixes it.

@Chief1234

@JJDawkins I know right? I've been lucky the last few times I've been stuck and someone has helped me figure out the problem (Usually because I'm to blind to see) lol

Edited by Thero

Hmm it maybe the way it got extracted then if it's happening with the Tahoe itself. I'll I M you in a second.

Same here, I got problem with that is Thehurk's vehicle explorer, it is crashed when i install after zmodeler3. Anyone know, hope it helpful. thank you!