MyHogs

Not sure if bug, or normal behavior.

A few things that I noticed, but I'm not sure if I should call them bugs or not...

- When activating the mod, and the road barriers go away on the bridges, normal AI traffic does not cross these bridges. I saw in a YouTube video of the mod, although I can't remember off hand which one, the user had traffic going on the bridges even though the other islands were not unlocked in the game (the video had started in the original safe house).

- At the airport, if I'm trying to patrol the runway area, the wanted level flickers.

- If I walk into the subway area, and park the car, the car is gone when I come back.

Is this behavior intentional?

The game mod removes the barriers obviously so you can pass between areas, however I believe the traffic-across-bridge bit is hooked into your story progression directly, not sure I'd call this one a bug -myself-, but.

As for the wanted thing flickering, that's common in all of the instant-stars area (it does it at the one federal building as well), basically the places where no matter what you do, it triggers a wanted level as soon as you cross into it, again not sure I myself would call this a bug as it doesn't effect anything really, but best for the devs to state so on them.

As for cars disappearing after entering the subway, which subway and where/how far into it do you go? I've admittedly never had this happen when responding to any of the callouts taking me into the general subway platform areas, but I've never went much further than that (eg; down a tunnel). I believe doing so likely makes the game start releasing some of the stuff above such as cars, resetting things, etc, memory cleanup kinda stuff perhaps?

Thanks for the replies.

I am using SNT now for those two issues. I also tried the Unlock Islands option in SNT... but it unfortunatly only draws the traffic when you are further away from it.

Sorry for the late reply.

EDIT:

As for cars disappearing after entering the subway, which subway and where/how far into it do you go? I've admittedly never had this happen when responding to any of the callouts taking me into the general subway platform areas, but I've never went much further than that (eg; down a tunnel). I believe doing so likely makes the game start releasing some of the stuff above such as cars, resetting things, etc, memory cleanup kinda stuff perhaps?

I figured out that the disappearing thing is due to the game, like you said. I just thought that LCPDFR turned this off for the latest driven player car for some reason. But, I will use SNT for this, now.

Edited by MyHogs

Guest bucky16   
Guest bucky16

A few things that I noticed, but I'm not sure if I should call them bugs or not...

- When activating the mod, and the road barriers go away on the bridges, normal AI traffic does not cross these bridges. I saw in a YouTube video of the mod, although I can't remember off hand which one, the user had traffic going on the bridges even though the other islands were not unlocked in the game (the video had started in the original safe house).

- At the airport, if I'm trying to patrol the runway area, the wanted level flickers.

- If I walk into the subway area, and park the car, the car is gone when I come back.

Is this behavior intentional?

Hmm. :confused: I've gone to the other island when I haven't unlocked them in the game and I've seen traffic driving on the bridges, or I think, I can't recall 100%. I'm more like 90%. And for the third one, like they said, just use SNT to save your car and to also create a blip on your minimap to mark your car. I'm glad that it has that. :yes: I can't tell you how many times there have been where I have forgetten where I parked my car after completing a callout! :laugh:

And for the third one, like they said, just use SNT to save your car and to also create a blip on your minimap to mark your car. I'm glad that it has that. :yes: I can't tell you how many times there have been where I have forgetten where I parked my car after completing a callout! :laugh:

same here, I always save, then clean my car before heading out on duty. It's a real pain in the ass when you look for your car after a foot chase.

Guest bucky16   
Guest bucky16

same here, I always save, then clean my car before heading out on duty. It's a real pain in the ass when you look for your car after a foot chase.

LOL! I know, right?