Playing Scanner Audio [SOLVED]

CaptinLetus

Two questions:  

1. If I play 1 audio after another, will the second one wait until the first is over?

2. The PlayScannerAudio function, do I just type in the audio name?  Example: Functions.PlayScannerAudio("CRIME_GUNFIRE_03");

UPDATE

The first audio is a postion one.  This is the code:

Functions.PlayScannerAudioUsingPosition("OFFICERS_REPORT CRIME_RESIST_ARREST IN_OR_ON_POSITION", SpawnPoint);
Functions.PlayScannerAudio("CRIME_GUNFIRE_03");

Thanks to whom ever helps me!

Edited by CaptinLetus

39 minutes ago, CaptinLetus said:

Functions.PlayScannerAudioUsingPosition("OFFICERS_REPORT CRIME_RESIST_ARREST IN_OR_ON_POSITION", SpawnPoint);
Functions.PlayScannerAudio("CRIME_GUNFIRE_03");

The first line will play each of the specified sound files in order, so in game will sound as "Officers report, a criminal resisting arrest in Paleto Bay" for example. (wherever spawnpoint is).

AFAIK the second line will NOT wait for the first one to finish before playing.

And lastly yes, it will just play that audio. It follows the same principles as above so will play whatever audio lines you pass it (so you can string multiple ones together as above as well)

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ