ahling023

Does anyone know what is this ENB

Hi everyone , i am looking for this enb . can anyone let me know what is this enb called . the video that is shown here by me . I have lost this enb , after i reinstall eflc for some reason . i cant remember what is this enb ??? if you happen to know , let me know . thanks you .

Edited by ahling023

if you turned your light's on i might be able to tell you

EDIT: herp derp, shoulda watched the whole thing :P, anyway, there aern't many ENB's that look good with ELS, so the list should be easy to pin point which one it is :thumbsup:

Edited by Slimory

Hey man can I know how do you turn on the middle light? (What car version is it)

It's probably set up as headlight

Hey man can I know how do you turn on the middle light? (What car version is it)

This i am not quite sure , the lightbar is done by corleone

The els secondaries are mapped to the middle light. Turn on the secondaries and use els setting H-3 and there will be light! ; )

I made the lightbar, ahling023 put it on the car model. It's up to him if he want's to release or not.

Looks like that is Neolux's ENB, not many ENB's have the lightbar bloom added into it.

if it is neolux enb , do you dont mind telling which neolux enb is that . currently i am using your enb is pretty awesome .

I really need this enb. I got few enb that is inside my computer download. Do you think i should list out. And you guys help me to see which is the one. The enb in this video showcase dark background and have lightbar bloom and reflection

I just started using L3VO's enb last night with modified visualsettings.dat and slightly modified BLOOM and lightsprite settings taken from neolux's enb, it looks.. amazing. ELS is PERFECT

By chance, would that ENB happen to have d3d9.dll in it? (L3VO ENB) It seems that no ENB that contains any d3d9.dll in its contents seems to work for my computer. I've also been in a search for good ELS lights with an ENB without d3d9.dll.

ENB *is*, at its core, a modified d3d9.dll. I'm pretty sure people's "ENBs" are just a combination of shaders and options for ENB, which is that file. d3d9.dll is the main DirectX graphics DLL (stands for Direct3D 9).