theninja35

N-Rage ENB: RNM60 Error

Hi. I installed Neolux's N-Rage ENB because someone recommended it to me. Whenever I try to run the game, it gives me an "RNM60" Fatal Error. What and why does that happen?

Thanks.

Hm...

What's your game version?

Did you follow the readme correctly?

There are no left over ENB files from another ENB you had before (if you did)?

Edited by Original Light

What's your game version?-1.0.7.0-I've heard people have got it to work with that version.

Did you follow the readme correctly?-No...I just installed it like very other ENB: Copy/Paste all the files into the Main Directory.

There are no left over ENB files from another ENB you had before (if you did)?-I did, and I will check, but I believe there isn't...Edit: No sign of them, just checked.

Answers.

Edited by theninja35

Removed and it still doesn't work, as of now...Hold on...

Thanks WMAI, but it didn't work. Do you guys think it's because I installed the shaders which are supposed to be for 1.0.4.0...

Edited by theninja35

Removed and it still doesn't work, as of now...Hold on...

Thanks WMAI, but it didn't work. Do you guys think it's because I installed the shaders which are supposed to be for 1.0.4.0...

I don't think so, I also use ENB's made for 1.0.4.0.

Yeah, N-Rage is the only Enb that doesn't work. I would like one that looks good with ELS, so I tried N-Rage, but now I need a new one...

Try Neolux's ENB V 2, it's for the latest patch, as for what asuna said, you could have deleted a file by mistake

I don't think so, I also use ENB's made for 1.0.4.0.

Wrong shaders can cause problems but if they usually cause crashs without any error directly after loading.

Edited by Cj24

CJ24, I don't know what you're saying.

EDIT: Neolux's ENB V1.2 won't work either. Intead of Neolux's, does anyone know a great ENB that looks amazing with ELS and won't cause the LCPD:FR CPU problem?

CJ said any 0.82 ENB will work but I would like one that works with ELS, like amazingly well.

Thanks.

Edited by theninja35

Why is he askingin my topic...Stelling my picture and question?

Oops...I think I'm high.

I thought another guy posted...Nevermind this post.

Anyways...

Edited by theninja35

Too be honest ninja, ENB look's amazing if the author know's what they are doing, i'm pretty picky about ENB's, so, i rarely use them as ALL of them slurp your CPU, the best ones to date that are released wmaI20'S,and Neolux's ENB's, that's pretty much it, but if you want something similar use this: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1649

it look's awesome and gives great result's, pretty much the same as an ENB and he took the Nightvision out thank god, it's the best one i've seen thus far.

CJ24, I don't know what you're saying.

I was referring to wmai's answer to your question about 1.0.4.0 shaders.

Actually it's quite simply to give any nice ENB nice ELS lights, I usually just take the enbbloom and parts of the ini file from Neolux ENB and it works with every other ENB. If you really want something nice, it's best to make your own, or mix existing ENBs.

Okay, you guys.

Too be honest ninja, ENB look's amazing if the author know's what they are doing, i'm pretty picky about ENB's, so, i rarely use them as ALL of them slurp your CPU, the best ones to date that are released wmaI20'S,and Neolux's ENB's, that's pretty much it, but if you want something similar use this: http://gtapolicemods...do=file&id=1649

it look's awesome and gives great result's, pretty much the same as an ENB and he took the Nightvision out thank god, it's the best one i've seen thus far.

Okay. Although I was aiming towards getting an ENB, though. Thanks.

I alos get a problem when it rains/lighting. It always goes "pixelated". Any help?

Thanks.

I was referring to wmai's answer to your question about 1.0.4.0 shaders.

Actually it's quite simply to give any nice ENB nice ELS lights, I usually just take the enbbloom and parts of the ini file from Neolux ENB and it works with every other ENB. If you really want something nice, it's best to make your own, or mix existing ENBs.

Oh. Oops, sorry.

I will have to learn how to make my own ENB and learn how to mix ENB's, though.

Edited by theninja35