Thot Patrol

Multiple Partners Mod?

Hi I am trying to setup a few mods so I can play swat. I need a mod that allows me to have multiple police partners so I can have a S.W.A.T team. I know that Simple Native Trainer allows you to spawn body guards, but it doesn't work for me. When ever I use Simple Native Trainer I run into a few issues such as, my body guards leave when ever a complete a call, they have trouble getting into vehicles, and in some vehicles like the N.O.O.S.E Granger the body guards will get in, then get out, then get in, and get out its a never ending cycle. So if anyone knows of a mod that allows me to have multiple partners please tell me. Have a Good Day!

1 hour ago, ACop said:

Hi I am trying to setup a few mods so I can play swat. I need a mod that allows me to have multiple police partners so I can have a S.W.A.T team. I know that Simple Native Trainer allows you to spawn body guards, but it doesn't work for me. When ever I use Simple Native Trainer I run into a few issues such as, my body guards leave when ever a complete a call, they have trouble getting into vehicles, and in some vehicles like the N.O.O.S.E Granger the body guards will get in, then get out, then get in, and get out its a never ending cycle. So if anyone knows of a mod that allows me to have multiple partners please tell me. Have a Good Day!

Unfortunately there is no such mod

I don't understand the point of signatures on this site. What the fuck is the point?

simple trainer would be your best bet, however the models spawned as nowhere near as effective as the one you can spawn from the partner mod. For swat callouts I generally spawn a few bodyguards when I arrive at the scene but taking them out on patrol is not very effective.