Sign in to follow this  
nick_g44

ELS Query?

**DO NOT LOCK THIS THREAD**

Before you even thin of locking this I followed the Support and it wouldnt let me post as this is an ELS query!

ELS V6 - keeps crashing my game.

I have changed the script:

Ai_ELS_SP = 0

This read 1 before. This has stopped the game crashing however, none of my back-up, Fore or Ambulance now have blue lights displayed, any ideas?

NicX.

Okay, Ai_ELS_SP = 0 disables ELS for the computer police/medics. So, you can either have the game crash, or have the lights stop flashing on other cars.

Okay, Ai_ELS_SP = 0 disables ELS for the computer police/medics. So, you can either have the game crash, or have the lights stop flashing on other cars.

This is correct. Chances are your system is overloaded. Remove some car mods, and try it again.

We do not allow Support requests in the lCPDFR support section where people aren't playing on a "fresh" installation, I.E. no other mods. This is why you weren't allowed to post in the support section, do as the troubleshooter tells you to if you want help regarding LCPDFR; we will close support requests that does not fulfil the requirements provided by us.

Furthermore, you do not tell us how to do moderating on this site, we know how we are supposed to handle issues, and you will do as we tell you to regardless of you agreeing with it, we are providing a service free of cost for you, you are here because you agreed to abide by the community guidelines and/or other rules that apply at all times.

You have posted this in the wrong section, this is a support request, since this support request is not related To LCPDFR, I will move this thread to Grand Theft Auto IV > support.

it could be a possibility that you have some bad mods, or a car saved some where in your safehouse, dodes the error SMPA60 appear when it crashes?