went to gta police mods and it said i had been band from the sit for reason alex tech and it said band was forever i have never done anything wrong and never even got a waring are anything can some one tell me why thay band me?

I'll try to rephrase that to my best comprehension. "I went to GTAPoliceMods.com and it displayed me a message saying that I was banned from the site. The ban was for the reason of "Alex Tech" and it said the ban was permanant. I have never done anything wrong or received any warnings or anything. Can someone tell me why they banned me?"

went to gta police mods and it said i had been band from the sit for reason alex tech and it said band was forever i have never done anything wrong and never even got a waring are anything can some one tell me why thay band me?

The LCPDFR Community is not associated with GPM. There is probably a reason for the ban, or it was a mistake. If you have issues with them, it's best for you to ask on their support forums.

Edited by wmai20

It sometimes happen's to member's when they are having problem's with the site, however, they do bring out the ban hammer A LITTLE TOOO OFTEN. just ask the senior moderator, email one of them.

how do i do that it want let me click on anythig. i mean i only download bxbugs123 cars and read the forms.

nothing can really be done until the site is back up OR you can post on their facebook fan page, they always keep it updated with stuff.

how do i do that it want let me click on anythig. i mean i only download bxbugs123 cars and read the forms.

Try Private Messaging BxBugs123 here, as he may help clear out your issues. I do believe he has an account on this website.

@wmai20, funny you should mention it, i have NEVER seen him on this site before today and he has had an account since 2010.

@wmai20, funny you should mention it, i have NEVER seen him on this site before today and he has had an account since 2010.

Hahaha, I just found out as well.

Reading this topic title I literally thought he was going to refer to some band called Grand Theft Auto which I had never heard of. I'm slightly disappointed. :confused:

rule one....GPM will ban you for no reason,

rule two GPM WILL BAN YOU CAUSE THEY WANT TOO

rule three....do not trust a damn thing they say as they do go against their own ToS

Edited by Asuna

We are not affiliated or associated with GTAPoliceMods, so we cannot help you out with anything.

It seems that you just had the "GPM experience", they tend to swing the mighty banhammer of doom quite often.

The reason behind my ban is on youtube as of 230am central daylight time on my youtube