Original Light

98-03 LAPD CVPI

Hey guys,

Is there a LAPD Crown Victoria for GTA IV with a MX7000 including Steady Burns?

I have looked around, and I have seen many W.I.P's, but are there any released?

If there are none, are there any CVPI's for GTA IV with a MX7000 with Steady Burns? I could always add a LAPD skin to it... Even if it's not an accurare LAPD setup, I just care about the stady burns!

I was just wondering, and I'm personally very surprised on how rare it is.

May as well make this a two in one topic, as I was also wondering if there is a 90's LAPD Caprice with Steady Burns...

Possibly one like this rare unit with a MX7000:

http://www.flickr.co...rnian/92045076/

Thanks,

-Nick

Edited by Original Light

EVI just released one with steady burn's, look on his downloads page, don't tell him that's what LAPD doesn't have, cause he already stated in his thread "Don't PM saying LAPD doesn't have this and that". also, cj24 made a 90's ELS Caprice with an aerodynamic lightbar, sadly i think that's the closest.

Edited by Slimory

I have that and I love it, I'm using it at this moment. I'm just looking for something to fill my Noose cruiser slot, preferably a LAPD MX7000. EVI's is an Arjent.

Still, thanks for replying, +1.

EVI already took my request when he made that LAPD CVPI. I don't want to annoy him, but do you know if Cj24 is still working on his? Or did he give up?

I didn't even know that he was he was working on one, he may have abandoned it, it was 3 mont's ago or so he posted pics of it. or may have just forgotten about it or could be busy with life, ya never know, i haven't seen his work in awhile.

You might like this:

http://gtapolicemods.com/showthread.php?10148-WIP-Ford-Crown-Victoria-LAPD-MX-7000

It's still in beta, but imo it's pretty good. I'll be adding 1999 rims and make a version with the 1999 chrome grills later on...