Sign in to follow this  
EFox

ASI loader help

I was wondering if anyone knew of a ASI loader that works well with GFWL. Right now I use liveless and it doesn't work. It disables it. Does anyone know of any?

Yeah, I use that but when I delete xliveless and run the game it loads up fine. As soon as I try to walk around though I get an error that says windows is out of video memory or something along those lines. When I put xliveless back in it runs the game fine but once again disables GFWL.

....that seriously doesn't sound like it should be throwing a memory error just purely out of curiosity, you are running IV as an administrator yes?

Yeah, and it actually decided to fix itself. I just played a 30 minute round of MP and it ran flawlessly. So thanks for all your help :)

No problem!!! ENJOY, mods please mark as closed and resolved!

Edited by Asuna

just wondering why the ASI loader is required? I dont have one, and I have SNT, DAS, all running fine?

If you have those running, you have an asiloader. Check your GTA IV directory for dsound.dll.

Also, please don't hijack threads :)

The only problem I've had with not using xliveless is not being able to load my 100% save game. but that's okay :D and yes this can be closed and listed as resolved.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff. If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.