I just came up with this MDC for offline use or just want to mess around in game with it. nothing special, just wondering what you guys think, and if i should continue making it? This is just the physical layout, i have JUST started coding it.

LCPD%20MDC.png

I just came up with this MDC for offline use or just want to mess around in game with it. nothing special, just wondering what you guys think, and if i should continue making it? This is just the physical layout, i have JUST started coding it.

LCPD%20MDC.png

Yah you should continue!

Nice man, you should try and get it to be hooked up to lcpdfr ingame like if someone has more than one computer *cough* me *cough* and they can just type up the name without logging in the mdc ingame, but still get the same results if you guys know what i mean.

Nice man, you should try and get it to be hooked up to lcpdfr ingame like if someone has more than one computer *cough* me *cough* and they can just type up the name without logging in the mdc ingame, but still get the same results if you guys know what i mean.

Maybe, im not that good of a coder =P + they probably wont let me =D

Will this be like mdc.lcpdfr.com, just for personal use? Will this be up for download? I like the sound of that...

Will this be like mdc.lcpdfr.com, just for personal use? Will this be up for download? I like the sound of that...

It will be up for download

@prokiller - Not possible. When you pull someone over the script pulls two random names from a database of millions.

If you want to sit there for hours on end copying all those names up, be my guest.

And Jay won't let you. The engine and source code are not open source

So when will this be done?

Idk yet, i have A LOT of coding to do.

*is a beta tester* WOOT

EDIT: As a tester, I'll tell you guys this thing is far from being done... I don't even know how it's gonna work!

Edited by Marine831

Very Cool. Is the user going to be able to change the background if they want. Because I wouldn't mind seeing my own background.

oh thats sexy. Any way to either allow changing of the background or dialing it back so theirs less color? its got alot goin on for colors so reading it can be difficult. Keep it up mate!

Very Cool. Is the user going to be able to change the background if they want. Because I wouldn't mind seeing my own background.

Ill try and do it.

NICE!! Do you have photo's for every vehicle? XD

Ye3ah, im working on it.

May I make a suggestion?

You could change the logo in the title bar. Click the background and in the right pane there is a option to change it. Possibly perhaps a LCPD logo?

If you need a hand with any of the coding, give us a shout.

Edited by Tom H

May I make a suggestion?

You could change the logo in the title bar. Click the background and in the right pane there is a option to change it. Possibly perhaps a LCPD logo?

If you need a hand with any of the coding, give us a shout.

Yeah, im trying to find the LCPD logo, but im having no luck